NEurope
Shorty

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

Chrome's on 25.0.1364.97, I think someone told them. :shrug: :P

Yeah but the last one that went to x.1.xx was 4.1.249. And the last one that went above that was 0.4.154

The site's Atom feed is broken again. :(

According to the W3 Feed Validator, there is a syntax error in the feed's code:

line 2, column 2: XML parsing error: <unknown>:2:2: not well-formed (invalid token)
<?
 ^

Well, this isn't really a bug or anything, but I wonder if an admin please could move this thread to General Gaming.

Thanks in advance.

Well, this isn't really a bug or anything, but I wonder if an admin please could move this thread to General Gaming.

Thanks in advance.

Just popped it over there for you.

Don't know if those goes down as a bug, but when viewing this site as a guest, the clocks are still back an hour. Happened on multiple computers and devices for me!

The site's Atom feed is broken again. :(

Feed should be valid again, thanks.

In case anyone thinks something dodgy has happened, the advert above the quick reply box has been put there intentionally.

Is the site currently loading very slowly for people or is it just me..? I've been having the problem for a few weeks now :hmm:

Is the site currently loading very slowly for people or is it just me..? I've been having the problem for a few weeks now :hmm:

Yeah i think so. I've been having a problem where for some reason either the background wont load or my avatar in the top right wont so the entire site just hangs trying to load the rest.

Same here. Main site takes a while to load and the avatar won't show up there either.

Hm yes it's a bit slower than I'd like. Made some slight changes in regards to DNS and cache leveraging whatchimajiggies, which won't be effective immediately, but we'll see if that helps.

Yo! A friend is trying to sign up and is told sign up is disabled by admin. I find the same if I logout and try it. Is this a temporary thing or a bug?

cheers!

Thanks Shorty!

Now he reports he gets this:

now it says this after I fill out username and such

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.

File: /home4/neurope/public_html/forum/register.php(81) : eval()'d code

Line: 92

Sorry about that. We implemented some new mechanics to try and prevent spambots from signing up which may have caused the problem. Switched off the one that looks to be causing the issue so it should be okay now. If your friend wants to contact me directly he can do on [email protected]

Not sure if this is a bug or not, or unless I missed it. How do you thank a post? I thinks a really awesome feature and would like to use it, but can't seen to find it.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, or unless I missed it. How do you thank a post? I thinks a really awesome feature and would like to use it, but can't seen to find it.

You need 100 posts first.

Not so much a bug, but over the past few days I keep getting the HostGator Error 500 - Internal Server Error page. It's solved by a (lengthy) reload, but it's happening quite frequently so I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Ok thanks.

Might be time to change host again... they've not been hugely reliable over the last year or so.

Ok thanks.

Might be time to change host again... they've not been hugely reliable over the last year or so.

And something is on next week...

Oh, some kind of games expo? Probably not a big deal...

I think he means the world cup.