NEurope
Shorty

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

I'm having the same problem. It seems to be primarily affecting the upper parts of the site.

Also, I get the "Thank you for posting" message every time now with a defect OK button and a redirection link that's not working.

It's because of the rekar.at thing Bob mentioned. It adds some sort of frame on top of the upper third of the page.

If you're on Firefox, you can scroll up to the top of the page, right-click and select Inspect Element. There'll be a blue box at the top of the page that says div#ny. Click the arrow, then Delete Node and it'll remove the frame. The only problem is that you have to do it every time you visit a new page. :p

Sorry, there is clearly a vulnerability in this version of vbulletin. May need to sacrifice the dual login system and update to the latest vb..

And sacrifice our monies!

with that avatar of PB it makes it look like shes saying it "oh god Finn we'll have to update, and loose our monies!!"

that explains earlier when i tried the site on my wiiu and i couldn't click any links

damn dating site redirects

Just tried to use the audio embed tags for a YT video for a song and got this message when I tried to play it.

ytmusicembed_zps245d6f0b.jpg

Anyone else on AVG getting what I'm assuming is false positive for N-E?

I'm getting a warning about an Blackhole Exploit Kit. Only when I try to get on either the main site or the forum.

The same site redirect issue from the other day is back, and my works antiviral is now blocking the damn site, and it best be a temp thing,if I can't get on at work I might actually have to...... You know..... Work!

Been getting that long message after posting again... the one about if you'd like to post a poll.

Also saves not working properly again, and it just double posted my post.

Every time I open a new thread or page I'm getting a shitload of warnings from my Avast antivirus, its also blocking loads of Trojan horse bollocks aswell.

The main page is down for me, won't load at all on firefox or in the in-game browser for Steam :p

Yeah, I've been getting that 8bitcult redirect in Firefox 19.0 and Avast has been beeping like crazy. I thought it was me for a while but I did a malware sweep and came back with nothing. Googling 8bitcult bought this page up as the first result which was a bit of a relief.

Firefox 19.0

19.0? When did all this happen. I left in 3.5, and that wasn't that long ago.

19.0? When did all this happen. I left in 3.5, and that wasn't that long ago.

To be honest, I was shocked when I read it. They were at 3 for quite a while and I read that they had most of the work done for 4, 5 and 6 and then it just exploded as it flew through them until it got to 10 and 11 when it slowed down and now it's on another run. I certainly didn't realise it was so high.

Apparently Chrome is on 25.0. Madness.

I like the Firefox wiki page.

"Firefox 1

Firefox 1.5

Firefox 2

Firefox 3, 3.5, 3.6

Firefox 4

Firefox 5 and higher"

They decided to copy Google's update cycles (they update Chrome about every 6 weeks), Chrome had a much higher version numbers than Firefox. Apparently the higher the version number, the better your browser is or something.

Regular updates are better though, it took them years to bring out Firefox 3.

I'd say that it's going to start looking ridiculous if it weren't for the fact that we're already way past that point.

That's what the decimal points are for. Somebody should tell them that 18.1 comes after 18.0.

But on the other hand, 2.5.3.2.1.2.8.1.2 also looks ridiculous.

Anyway, believe Shorty has sorted this now.

I'd say that it's going to start looking ridiculous if it weren't for the fact that we're already way past that point.

I thought that at first, but it's like what Google says, it's just a number.

That's what the decimal points are for. Somebody should tell them that 18.1 comes after 18.0.

Chrome's on 25.0.1364.97, I think someone told them. :shrug: :P

Oh look, I have another Chrome update as well.

To stay on topic, it's fixed for me as well. :P