NEurope
Shorty

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

The site hasnt been loading properly for me all week but nothing as bad as tonight and I had noticed the Amazon ad rarely loaded all the way before this but I figured that was just an issue with the ad as it managed to load the logo and then a loading bar.

So is the Amazon ad a permanent thing on the site now? It's very off putting that its placed right after the first topic of each board.

I got rid of the flash ad because that was breaking the forum. And really who uses flash anymore.

I've changed the in-board ad to appear further down the list.

• Thanks 3

On 26/01/2018 at 4:27 PM, Nolan said:

Anything anybody? @Ashley @Shorty

I don’t care if the answer is “fuck off deal with it” I just want acknowledgment. I’m about to start acting out, I’m gonna go smoke in the bathroom!

whats the n-Europe equivalent of a bathroom and how do I smoke in it? 

I'm a week later than I said I would be, but that should now be fine.  Let me know if you spot anything I miss.

• Thanks 2

So, i've been trying to add my trophy card to my signature for a week now and i've still had no luck. It used to work but now I keep getting an error message when I try to upload it. 

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Hero-of-Time.png, please try another image.

Hero-of-Time.png

What's weird is that Map uses the same kind of trophy card and he is able to use it on his signature.

MPryer.png 

Any ideas why i'm unable to get mine working?

• Thanks 1

When you say "upload it" do you mean that literally (as in upload it to the site) or are you just trying to embed it in your sig?

14 hours ago, Ashley said:

When you say "upload it" do you mean that literally (as in upload it to the site) or are you just trying to embed it in your sig?

Yeah, just embed it.

@bob? We've not been able to figure it out yet but seems harmless. 

(Although they're all appearing as 5 hearts for me and I'm unsure if bob actually meant stars or not and/or the ratings should be different). 

I assumed it was a Tapatalk thing. Nothing ever works in Tapatalk.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

@bob? We've not been able to figure it out yet but seems harmless. 

(Although they're all appearing as 5 hearts for me and I'm unsure if bob actually meant stars or not and/or the ratings should be different). 

I've only given 1 film a 5 (hearts) out of 5 so far.

I use 5 black hearts (not images, Unicode 2665), and color the appropriate ones red for the score.

So the possible scores look like this:

1/5 ♥♥♥♥ (or OXXXX)
2/5 ♥♥♥♥♥ (or OOXXX)
3/5 ♥♥♥♥♥ (or OOOXX)
4/5 ♥♥♥♥♥ (or OOOOX)
5/5 ♥♥♥♥♥ (or OOOOO)

If above all looks the same (on Tapatalk) there's some weird bug that for some reason moves formatting tags around.

I don't use Tapatalk myself, so I'm not bothered by it, but it's weird and seems random.

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

They show up as 5 red hearts on Chrome on Android as well.

Yeah this. Which is why I was confused before. 

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yeah this. Which is why I was confused before. 

I thought @Sméagol was just being very generous in his scores.

• Weird 1

What does my previous post look like to you guys? Not being able to witness it myself, the only thing I can think of is that it omits end tags for some reason. But then also places a default end tag at the end since the new line is rest to black..?

What does my previous post look like to you guys? Not being able to witness it myself, the only thing I can think of is that it omits end tags for some reason. But then also places a default end tag at the end since the new line is rest to black..?

Looks fine to me in Tapatalk.

On 10/04/2019 at 10:08 PM, Sméagol said:

It looks like this on my phone:

y4mF7kB1NUaENQNZ8FXgU5cCJyUqRTbboI5cGez5

It works fine on Windows Chrome, so maybe it's an Android thing?

But that screenshot shows what I'm seeing; five red hearts for all of them rather than a combination of red and black. 

I'm assuming Android automatically replaces the hearts with heart emojis. llLdCXx.gif

The solution is simple: everyone should just get an iPhone.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Magnus said:

I'm assuming Android automatically replaces the hearts with heart emojis. llLdCXx.gif

The solution is simple: everyone should just get an iPhone.

OK, Mister Millionaire. Simmer down.

I would recommend using emoji hearts anyway

❤️

and

🖤 

They're still unicode, they should work on all phones and any modern web browser

Does anyone else have issues posting images? I think it usually happens when I’m on my iPad but the image shows up in the preview so the forum is accepting the link but then when you post it disappears.

20 hours ago, Happenstance said:

Does anyone else have issues posting images? I think it usually happens when I’m on my iPad but the image shows up in the preview so the forum is accepting the link but then when you post it disappears.

Are you sure it's not a hosting issue? Post the link.