NEurope
Shorty

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

On 10/7/2017 at 1:42 PM, Ashley said:

Secretly its a plot to prevent people from using iOS.

Where can I sign up to this?

11 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Where can I sign up to this?

Grab all the Oreos and Kit Kats you can and meet me at Mountain View.

• Like 1

Having a bit of trouble getting the 2 step verification working, well i say working.  It worked ok on my old phone, but i got a new one and i can't set it up on there.  The email isn't being received for me to do this.  Any help much appreciated.

Some two hundred or so new threads (which are still being added to as I type this, by the looks of things) over in General Gaming. 

They've been at it for a few hours now, according to their profile pages. Titles look to be in Korean, and it’s @sebeyusika and @jafuxez who have been adding them. 

:blank:

I was thinking of learning Korean (or at the least, Google search) what was being said.

Just now, Jimbob said:

I was thinking of learning Korean (or at the least, Google search) what was being said.

Well, one of the posts was just "Park Ji-sung" repeated over and over again.

800px-Park_Ji-sung_G20_Seoul_Summit_Amba

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not sure with this one, but i again had some trouble with the 2 step verification security.  The system wouldn't accept the codes generated from my app, but other codes worked on other sites including YouTube.  Luckily the email to recover access to the account worked, so i had to disable it for now.  And even with setting up a new 2 Step code, it wouldn't accept it.

I did notice a similar problem with mine the other day but brushed it off at the time and forgot about it.  @Shorty do you know if anything has changed with the Google side of things?

Hi.

I'm having the same issue as Jimbob with the Google Authenticator 2-factor codes not working. I'm unable to enable the feature in site settings. As for the device, I'm using a Nokia 5 Android phone with the latest updates for Android 7.1.2.

Edited by kettunen
Specified the Android version on the device.

I think the server time might've been wrong, hopefully it should be sorted now.

6 hours ago, Shorty said:

Working for me too.

On 1/16/2018 at 5:10 PM, Shorty said:

Working for me as well. Thank you for taking care of this problem.

Nintendo Switch theme is now suddenly identical to n-Europe default theme. iOS Safari bowser. 

The grey theme still seems unaffected. 

On 1/25/2018 at 6:36 AM, Nolan said:

Nintendo Switch theme is now suddenly identical to n-Europe default theme. iOS Safari bowser. 

Anything anybody? @Ashley @Shorty

I don’t care if the answer is “fuck off deal with it” I just want acknowledgment. I’m about to start acting out, I’m gonna go smoke in the bathroom!

whats the n-Europe equivalent of a bathroom and how do I smoke in it? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Anything anybody? @Ashley @Shorty

I don’t care if the answer is “fuck off deal with it” I just want acknowledgment. I’m about to start acting out, I’m gonna go smoke in the bathroom!

whats the n-Europe equivalent of a bathroom and how do I smoke in it? 

The N-E equivalent of the bathroom is @MoogleViper

I'll have a look into it on Sunday as I'm busy with other work at the moment I'm afraid.  For now enjoy the serene blue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

On 25/01/2018 at 11:36 AM, Nolan said:

Had a brief look and it seems that for some reason the colours have been reverted.  We have no archive of it, so going to redo from scratch and I hope I get it right.

There's a few screenshots I've sent Shorty via WhatsApp I can use as a starting point, but if anyone has any feel free to send them over.

Is anyone else having issues loading threads past the first post? As far as I can tell its an Amazon advert thats causing the issues for me. I've tried it with multiple browsers. I only managed to get this thread to load properly by activating my adblocker.

57 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Is anyone else having issues loading threads past the first post? As far as I can tell its an Amazon advert thats causing the issues for me. I've tried it with multiple browsers. I only managed to get this thread to load properly by activating my adblocker.

I am having issues, but it is ultimately working without me using any kind of adblocker.  The ad has been in place for days, so it is unlikely it is related but tagging @Shorty as he wears the technical hate.  It may be something else (server might be wonky).

• Thanks 1