NEurope
Shorty

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

Anyone experienced it in the last couple of hours? I was running some new maintenance processes but now I've set them to only run between 2300 and 0700

Edit; just seen it happen myself so it wasn't the cause. Not sure what's going on but may have a fix coming up in the future.

Edited by Shorty

Anyone experienced it in the last couple of hours?

3 hours ago the pages popped up quite a lot.

Nothing for the past 5 minutes, though.

Edit: Happened again just now.

Edited by drahkon

Adjusted a security setting, hopefully nobody's seen it so far today?

Adjusted a security setting, hopefully nobody's seen it so far today?

I've just checked through a load of threads plus some articles on the main site and I can confirm that I've yet to encounter a single error so far today. :)

Thanks for looking in it, will post in here if I spot any CloudFlare pages but so far it's all fine and everything seems to be loading quickly too. : peace:

I haven't had the Cloudflare error page but the site has failed to load twice still and then worked on a refresh. Same as before, just without that error page. This time it just said failed to connect to server.

I haven't had the Cloudflare error page but the site has failed to load twice still and then worked on a refresh. Same as before, just without that error page. This time it just said failed to connect to server.

Yup, experiencing the same.

I was getting the Cloudflare error but now i'm getting some other hosting error pop up. It was happening most of yesterday, as well.

Can someone copy and paste the error to me next time they see it please?

In my experience it goes pretty quick (and auto-refreshes unlike the cloud fire one) but I shall try to screen grab.

Can someone copy and paste the error to me next time they see it please?

Site has been a bit rough all day for me. Pages were not loading and the site was hanging up. This popped up a couple of times.

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.n-europe.com/forum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=59038

Read Error

The system returned: (104) Connection reset by peer

An error condition occurred while reading data from the network. Please retry your request.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated Thu, 01 Jun 2017 14:16:16 GMT by COM-1-cache (squid)

Thanks Hero, not sure what to make of that to be honest, seems like apache/php aren't behaving themselves but it's difficult to request support on when it's so intermittent. For now I've tried turning it off and on again, so lets see if that helps a bit.

Guys, N-E is running horrifically slow for me. It's taken me 15 minutes to make that Donald Trump thread and it keeps timing out. It timed out twice when I tried to make the thread, it timed out when I tried to edit the title and I can't actually edit my post as that keeps timing out, too.

This is still happening today. The error I posted here yesterday has also popped up a couple of times this morning, as well.

Guys, my home ip address is blocked on the forum!?! Can login on the home page but as soon as I access the forum it says I'm blocked. Any advice?

Edit: seems to be a cloudfare ddos checker.

Edited by Kaxxx

Funnily enough I was blocked myself and could only get on here myself by clearing the IP bans with a proxy.

He also messaged me asking if I'd block him. The level of trust I have in this place eh?

2017/06/05

@Ashley @Shorty The main site has gone completely.

2017/06/05 19:16

It's back.

2017/06/09 11:37

Gone again.

Edited by V. Amoleo

Anyone else having a nightmare with the forums today? I keep getting that CloudFlare error popping up and a lot of the time I have to constantly keep refreshing to get a page to load up.

Anyone else having a nightmare with the forums today? I keep getting that CloudFlare error popping up and a lot of the time I have to constantly keep refreshing to get a page to load up.

Yeah this is probably the worst its been for me.

Yeah guys we're well aware of the issue so there's really no need to keep reporting cloudflare/page loading issues. Thanks anyway. Also the issue of content on the index not updating has nothing to do with your personal cache so no amount or variation of refreshing is going to help show up to date content.

We rebooted the physical machine and it seems to be running well for now. However, I still want to get moved to new software and new hosting as I'm sure it'll come around again soon enough.

Amazon AWS are good, although good luck working out how much it'll cost. :p

I didn't really mention this along with the new software, but we're also on new hosting, just for the forums for now. Early days yet but hopefully it's much more reliable.

• Like 3