NEurope
Shorty

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

We're scrapping that theme anyway. N-Europe Full Width was meant to replace it, that was just a placeholder.

But I prefer stretchable. Please don't get rid of it. We love each other. DON'T FORCE ME TO CHANGE!!!

Here is an interesting one.

I have clicked on "Edit" on the first post of my current Pokemafia thread, but it is taking me back to an version of the post that only included Night 2 (currently on Night 10)...so its missing 8 or so edits. Interesting.

I have clicked on "Edit" on the first post of my current Pokemafia thread, but it is taking me back to an version of the post that only included Night 2 (currently on Night 10)...so its missing 8 or so edits. Interesting.

Was this like a missing post? Not a big deal I guess. Reasonably unique situation.

Anyway, as Ashley says THX SHORTEH.

Okay... we'll keep stretchable. But really, easier on the bandwidth? :heh: Unless you're using 56k you're not going to notice the difference of a few KB... and the graphics will all cache first time around anyway. Looks like the whole stylesheet is not loading for that theme, I'll figure out why when I get chance, but it's a low priority tbh.

@ReZourceman, sorry, I think it's something lost in the crossover. I can still retrieve things from the old forum, I think, until tomorrow so let me know if it's urgent.

Edited by Shorty

Did you trying Going Advanced as well? Or tried quoting it and seeing if it does the same? Was thinking you could quote, copy, edit/paste then make the changes, if it quotes right.

On the stretchable theme. All links are appearing as blue and underlined.

Indeed! But I kinda like it.

Don't know if this counts as a bug but I've noticed I'm no longer getting email updates on new posts in threads....it's how I remember where I posted and which convos I'm watching/reading... hard to remember otherwise :heh:

Just to quick message to say I haven't noticed any bugs since the ones I mentioned the other day.

Thanks for the effort you guys put in, it's appreciated! :)

Chat window doesn't work on NE Full width. It sends me to a Host Gator 404 error page. (It works on Stretchable.)

You're supposed to be fixing the bugs, not reporting them... :heh:

Well if you want to point me i the direction where I might find the settings that could be effecting that then I'll go have a poke around... but don't blame me if I break something :heh:

I've put Stretchable's background back and fixed the link colours. Chat link should be right now too.

Okay... we'll keep stretchable. But really, easier on the bandwidth? :heh: Unless you're using 56k you're not going to notice the difference of a few KB... and the graphics will all cache first time around anyway. Looks like the whole stylesheet is not loading for that theme, I'll figure out why when I get chance, but it's a low priority tbh.

@ReZourceman, sorry, I think it's something lost in the crossover. I can still retrieve things from the old forum, I think, until tomorrow so let me know if it's urgent.

I use a portable internet dongle quite a lot that's probably less than 512k... the blue links don't bother me that much, just don't get rid of it! :)

On the Mario Galaxy theme the banner at the top seems a little thinner, as there are two bits of blue/white sky looking boxes on either side.

Is anyone else not getting email notifications any more?

I'm getting them, they just ain't popping up at the bottom of my screen like they used to. Unless they've stopped recently, i havn't noticed.

Had a database error about 10 minutes ago, not sure how many have had that.

Array ( [hascustom] => 1 [0] => customavatars/avatar3129_33.gif [1] => width="125" height="125" )

This line of code appeared at the top of the screen on the main forum page. It's written in plain, black text as if I was looking at a blank, white page with a single line of code on it.

Hm, apparently it changes. I just got the following line instead:

customavatars/avatar3129_33.gifcustomavatars/avatar3129_33.gif

Array ( [hascustom] => 1 [0] => customavatars/avatar3129_33.gif [1] => width="125" height="125" )

This line of code appeared at the top of the screen on the main forum page. It's written in plain, black text as if I was looking at a blank, white page with a single line of code on it.

Hm, apparently it changes. I just got the following line instead:

customavatars/avatar3129_33.gifcustomavatars/avatar3129_33.gif

I got that about half an hour ago on Stretchable. Not there now though.

That was just me testing something :) but thanks for the report anyway!

One thing that's doing my head in is when a page has loaded and you scroll, after a few seconds, the scroll will just jump to a random part of the page. It's like water torture.

Google Chrome.