NEurope
Shorty

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

If you see a bug on the forums, please post it here! Try to provide as much information as possible, copy and paste any error codes, and let us know which Forum Theme you are using (look in the select box in the bottom left of the page to double check this).

Thanks!

Bugs we are currently aware of:

• Sometimes when you click into the reply box, it breaks
    This is an issue with the forum software/reply box software (CKeditor) - we're hoping that updating the software one day could fix it but there hasn't been time yet

Keep seeing this in the background.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/neurope/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 51

Using Safari

Edited by Dog-amoto
Automerged Doublepost

Got the same here where I'm at work on IE...7?! IE7, wow. One page it had loads, this page it has three. Make me think it's probably related to the number of posts?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/neurope/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 51

EDIT:Five now there's five posts, almost tempted to say its definitely related :p

Not sure where Dog-Amoto is getting it, but for me it's at the top of the screen above the N-E banner. Not sure what theme this is? Does theme carry between logins?

Edited by Rummy

There definitely seems to be an error per-post in a thread. And I get them coming up on all themes.

Another thing - the thanks button seems to have vanished, again regardless of theme.

Just logged in for first time since change, getting lots of these above banner (sometimes 7 of them, other times 5?):

I'm using the full width theme on Firefox is that helps at all.

EDIT: In fact the amount of them seems to vary, it's been ok once or twice but just had one thread loaded and there was like 15 lines of it!

Edited by Mike1988uk

I logged in earlier today and wasn't getting the parse error at all but I've just got it now.

Just logged in for first time since change, getting lots of these above banner (sometimes 7 of them, other times 5?):

I'm using the full width theme on Firefox is that helps at all.

EDIT: In fact the amount of them seems to vary, it's been ok once or twice but just had one thread loaded and there was like 15 lines of it!

There seem to be as many lines as posts in a thread, i.e. the error is caused by each post.

There seem to be as many lines as posts in a thread, i.e. the error is caused by each post.

Ah right!

And as you said above, I don't see a thanks button anymore! (Went to thank your post...)

Here is an interesting one.

I have clicked on "Edit" on the first post of my current Pokemafia thread, but it is taking me back to an version of the post that only included Night 2 (currently on Night 10)...so its missing 8 or so edits. Interesting.

Here is an interesting one.

I have clicked on "Edit" on the first post of my current Pokemafia thread, but it is taking me back to an version of the post that only included Night 2 (currently on Night 10)...so its missing 8 or so edits. Interesting.

A couple of avatars aren't showing for me. Mine isn't, and ReZ's isn't.

I'm experiencing the same.

I.e. I can't see ReZ's and MadDog's avatars. My own shows up normally.

I'm not sure if it's to do with the server change but I'm seeing adverts for "Game Servers - frag not lag" on both Firefox 10 and the Android Web browser at the bottom of certain member's posts - members such as me.

I'm not sure if it's to do with the server change but I'm seeing adverts for "Game Servers - frag not lag" on both Firefox 10 and the Android Web browser at the bottom of certain member's posts - members such as me.

Mcoy is also having this problem.

Mcoy wouldn't mind if it was one post but Mcoy aint so advertisement poster. Ironically Mcoy didn't have it for this post.

Well, that's odd. I have an advert for "Game Servers" in my signature. Is this part of the update or have I got some kind of virus?

Missing posts and avatars probably just didn't make it over the backup. A few posts were lost, sorry about that.

This error with all the lines of code... I thought I had fixed that :/ lemme know if it happens again.

Edited by Shorty

There's a few ladybirds in my room. Does that count?

Anyway thanks for all your technical support Shorty. Where would we be without you? :)

We're scrapping that theme anyway. N-Europe Full Width was meant to replace it, that was just a placeholder.

Do the themes need a general clearing out anyway? They seem to cause more problems than anything else. I can see over 20 of them!