NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

When does the Keldo event expire, i keep forgetting to bring my copy of "White" to town. I got it with me today, so hopefully i may pick one up later.

And my order for White 2 is with the LAME store, trading some games in i got lying around for some monies off.

just went to a LAME store and couldn't find Kaledo, when i asked they knew nothing of the event and said to try the main city centre store.....so much for available at every GAME, there is only two in Leeds as it is

When does the Keldo event expire, i keep forgetting to bring my copy of "White" to town. I got it with me today, so hopefully i may pick one up later.

And my order for White 2 is with the LAME store, trading some games in i got lying around for some monies off.

It ends tomorrow

It ends tomorrow

Lucky me, hopefully someone is in and able to provide the information i need. There's only 1 LAME in Cardiff, they closed the other 2 in January/February.

Lucky me, hopefully someone is in and able to provide the information i need. There's only 1 LAME in Cardiff, they closed the other 2 in January/February.

The Game in Cardiff city centre still didn't have the event cart when I was there a couple of weeks ago, not sure if they will have it now. If they still don't, there are a few other places you could try.

Apparently there is another one in Cardiff next to the football stadium which definitely does have the event cart. Gamestation in Newport has adverts up for it so I assume they supply it. I got mine from the store in Cribbs Causeway.

The Game in Cardiff city centre still didn't have the event cart when I was there a couple of weeks ago, not sure if they will have it now. If they still don't, there are a few other places you could try.

Apparently there is another one in Cardiff next to the football stadium which definitely does have the event cart. Gamestation in Newport has adverts up for it so I assume they supply it. I got mine from the store in Cribbs Causeway.

Will be a bit crap, the advert says all GAME stores will have it. Not much good if only a few have it. Only one way to find out, if i got time i may venture to the stadium one to see.

Well I got the game... :D

... but no time to play it atm. :(

Ah well, there's always later/tomorrow! :)

It's "Dispatching Soon" on Amazon, woo! I'm working 13:00-22:00 today and tomorrow anyway so won't get much chance to play it, but it will soon be mine... Mwahahaha.

Challenge Mode is a bit trickier...enemies are at a higher level (wild Pokémon don't increase so there's a gap), the AI increases (Gym Leaders and bosses are as tough as later Subway trainers), Gym Leaders get extra Pokémon

Do you have to start from scratch to play Challenge Mode, or can it be turned on part way through the game?

WROAH!!! IT'S HERE!!! :D

BTW, the game is region free. The EU version works on my US DSi perfectly :)

Edited by Dcubed

Do you have to start from scratch to play Challenge Mode, or can it be turned on part way through the game?

It can be turned on partway (that's the idea behind the postgame use)

If you restart, you lose it

Got my copy from Game today, really enjoying it, everytime I go to the Pokemon centre Nurse Joy wishes me a happy birthday, which is pretty cool.

Has anyone preordered from amazon? The excitement is getting to me and I can't imagine my copy not arriving tomorrow! I'LL DIE.

Well having a major release arrive the day before launch, which is also your Bday must be great.

Happy Birthday!

Black 2 has arrived today, but I just got home 30 minutes ago.

I've had this game since i got home and i'm just choosing my starter.....

I spent about 2 hours deciding on being a boy or a girl, it should be easy i'm a boy, but the guy looks like an idiot! his hat has hair, or a mop or something and the sprite looks as bad, then there is the girl who looks better but the sprite looks odd

i'm too indecisive when it comes to pokemon games because now i'm choosing a starter and having just as much trouble!

I don't want Oswatt (who looks the best) as i'm going to transfer Kaledo, I had Snivy in white and want a change (plus his final form is only a single type) and i don't particularly like tepig but i might choose him

Yeah! Early access to Mereep! :)

Got 2 interesting water types so far (only an hour and 20 minutes in). Azuril is kinda weak at the moment though.

i'm too indecisive when it comes to pokemon games because now i'm choosing a starter and having just as much trouble!

I don't want Oswatt (who looks the best) as i'm going to transfer Kaledo, I had Snivy in white and want a change (plus his final form is only a single type) and i don't particularly like tepig but i might choose him

I have been pondering like yourself. I've always chosen the fire starter first. Back when it was hardcore to start with a Charmander in Blue. But since I had Emboar in Black I was going to use Samurott as my starter, as I despise the grass type*. Too many weaknesses, not enough pimpsmacking. But like you, I've decided to take Keldeo over to my squad, which means I'm going to have a grass starter. It's going to be fun...

*Also since it was technically impossible to get a decent water Pokémon during the game since you got given the Super Rod after completing it. Which is why I had Carracosta as my fossil choice.

Well having a major release arrive the day before launch, which is also your Bday must be great.

Happy Birthday!

Black 2 has arrived today, but I just got home 30 minutes ago.

Indeed, highlight of my birthday getting this one early. Thanks for the birthday wishes too. ;3

w00t, caught a

Riolu! Did choose Tepig as my starter though so not sure how that will work out.

Finished of the first gym leader with a level 5 Patrat. How embarrassing. :P

Probably gonna grab a copy of this on lunch break tomorrow. I barely even played Black and White, yet I'm itching to get my hands on the sequel. Old habits die hard. I think the infusion of classic generation Pokemon is really selling this for me, plus all the other great stuff they've included this time around.

First Gym Leader in Challenge Mode destroyed me yesterday. Challenge Mode is brutal. The AI is Battle Subway level, they have full IVs and EVs (they can take a hit). It's just brutal.

Got walled by Burgh's Shelmet too. Took like 10 minutes to defeat it -_-

Dream Radar is live on the eShop btw

First Gym Leader in Challenge Mode destroyed me yesterday. Challenge Mode is brutal. The AI is Battle Subway level, they have full IVs and EVs (they can take a hit). It's just brutal.

Got walled by Burgh's Shelmet too. Took like 10 minutes to defeat it -_-

Dream Radar is live on the eShop btw

Ok I'm scared now. Getting terrifying flashbacks to the Super Battle Subway :shakehead