NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

Dam does Black City & White Forest have to return Because I have to play in White Forest Agian if I get white 2

Medals eh? Sounds like the trainer card stickers from FR/LG, though with a lot more variety heh.

The only sticker I couldn't get was the Elite 4 one, because fuck repeating that 200 times.

Dunno if you guys noticed but the scenes in that anime short are actually in the game

nimbasa1.pngDP39.jpg

rivalboat.pngDP47.jpg

Dunno if you guys noticed but the scenes in that anime short are actually in the game

Were... anyone expecting them to NOT be? It was literally just an animated ad for the games, after all...

Some of the scenes were confirmed before the short was released, too, like Bianca handing out the starter Pokémon and meeting Akuroma in Castelia, so it's not at all surprising that it was all taken directly from the games (with some degree of added awesomeness).

I wish Black City was in White 2 but I have to play rubbish White Forest Agian

Been reading some of the spoilers. Game changes sounds amazing, really increased my hype levels.

Also, how come I didn't know some of the games had a multi select for moving Pokemon?

Edit: And sadly one of my predictions/jokes came true.

Edited by Ike

Hey Serebii, saw that you received your copy today, lucky!

Would you mind doing a compatibility check for me please? Although obviously this game is DSi enhanced and thus region locked, the region locking acts very differently with each game from what I've heard. For example, I recently saw a post from a friend on facebook who imported Pokemon Conquest from America which didn't work on their EU DSi, but worked on their EU 3DS.

Hey Serebii, saw that you received your copy today, lucky!

Oh, is the ROM out now? ;)

Oh, is the ROM out now? ;)

Buuuuuuuuuurn!

But no, he posted it on his Facebook, legit copy.

There are so many legendaries. The game just keeps on giving.

There are so many legendaries with different formes because they're lazy. The game just keeps on giving.

Corrected. Although too many legendaries would just dilute the definition. In future games they could just scrap the "legendary" status and just have 3 really hard to catch Pokémon, instead of trying to incorporate them into ancient texts which are thousands of years old but haven't made it past the region you're currently in.

I wish Black City was in White 2 but I have to play rubbish White Forest Agian

No no no you don't. Black City was horrible, such a massive area but with only 2-3 houses. I know there was a way to make more appear (can't remember) but I never got round to doing it. So each visit to the city was simply depressing. I did plenty of city upgrading in the Assassin's Creed games, and they were decently looking to begin with.

‪#Pokémon‬ fans, mark your calendars! Black & White 2, as well as Dream Radar, all available from October 12th http://bit.ly/MXOong

*happiness dance*

Music is so good in this game.

Bit later than I expected. Might have to pick up Pokemon Conquest in the meantime.

Even so, happy it's finally got a release date! I can't wait until it turns up.

Bit later than I expected. Might have to pick up Pokemon Conquest in the meantime.

Even so, happy it's finally got a release date! I can't wait until it turns up.

Quicker than all other main series localisations have been

Very much so. It was more that I was expecting it in August without any real reasoning behind it and I'm looking for an excuse to buy Pokemon Conquest :grin:

WoooooooooW! Nice one! I love me some Drilbur, Excadrill was my favourite Pokemon from B&W. How far you into the game? Haven't been following your coverage (don't want to be spoilt).

Think we just found the final battle. Just gotta organise the minutia now

It's an in-game rush team but;

Emboar, Krookodile, Keldeo, Ampharos, WhiteKyurem, Unfezant.

I originally had a Vaporeon but replaced it with Keldeo

Genesect confirmed for next year's movie

So, there's a Ledian in the game who controls a human you have to battle.

True story.

Right Serebii, you're going to have to clarify this for me. The key required for challenge mode, you can only get this in Black 2? What the shit?

Also, this fucking track man. It sounds like it'd belong in a portable version of PSO C.A.R.D. Revolution, I love it.

Yeah you only get it in Black 2 after defeating the Champion

This sounds like a terrible idea if you can't swap keys over wifi. Ah well, I now know what version I'm picking up in Japanese. Thanks for the heads up. Good coverage by the way, that was a lot more stuff than I anticipated!

I'm probably gonna have to take my DS lite with me out to Japan, I was gonna pick up a JP 3DS but I think I might wait a little bit longer.

Aww yeah

genesect2.jpg

WiFi event for B2W2; August 11th to September 14th