NEurope
Hal_9Million

Should Wario Ware come free with Every Revolution?

Remember how Tetris came free with every Gameboy? Wario Ware could come free with the Revolution. Tetris practically sold the Gameboy, and Wario Ware could do the same for Revolution. It's the perfect game to use the features, and it would appeal to everyone. I think that by packaging a game free with every console, it would be very good for newcomers who don't know what games to buy. Just a thought really. It doesn't have to be Wario Ware, but that game is a perfect example.

I don't think so as Revolution will be cheap anyway and you could probably buy a Revolution, game and extra controller for the same price as a PS3. Nintendo need to make moola quickly. As long as the launch line up is strong and the big name games are there, that's all Revolution needs.

That really isn't going to happen. I can see a demo disk being possible though and a couple of free classic game downloads.

I think it should come free with it. It would one of the only recognizeable games that could fully show off all the abilities of the controller. Whether a full game would be given away or not is another question, I think demo versions are much more likely, either packaged with the machine, or available to download (as way of encouraging wifi use) is much more likely!

PS hi to everyone, I was a regular member on the cube-europe boards once upon a time,but I havnt had much time! hopefully the revolution will spur me on to start posting again!

I think you can't really compare Wario Ware to Tetris. Some of my mates who are also gamer don't really like Wario Ware, surely there are also Tetris haters but a compilation of minigames doesn't sound as good as a puzzler everyone praises.

A demo disk would be the best thing I think, so everyone can find out what will appeal to him.

And if Zelda TP had some graphical enhancements when played on the Revo, they could sell it 50% off if it's bought together with a Revolution. Probably would help to sell more Zelda games and Revos.

PS hi to everyone, I was a regular member on the cube-europe boards once upon a time,but I havnt had much time! hopefully the revolution will spur me on to start posting again!

Wlecome back :bow:

If any game could raise interest amongst non-gamers then it has to be Wario Ware. Although a compilation of the best boards and mini-games of the Mario Party series wouldalso get my vote.

No company would give away a free game now. Games were given away with some consoles back in the good old days because there were no such things as demo disks. There are now, so no need for free games.

I think Revo should come with some tech demos like the ones shown on E3, but more polished. That would rock.

Giving it away free would be a great idea.

It would make every Revolution owner realise the potential of the controller and help them understand it more.

Also when this happens, you know that developers will be more willing to embrace new controller and make a game based on it.

No company would give away a free game now. Games were given away with some consoles back in the good old days because there were no such things as demo disks. There are now, so no need for free games.

I think you'll find that's false information you have there. The Amiga was the first console I ever owned, and almost every issue of Games Master had demo discs for the console slapped on the front. In fact the vast majority of games I had on the console were in fact demos.

I think you'll find that's false information you have there. The Amiga was the first console I ever owned, and almost every issue of Games Master had demo discs for the console slapped on the front. In fact the vast majority of games I had on the console were in fact demos.

But those were on floppy disks weren't they? Those were cheap to produce when compared to carts.

Free Downloadable demos is the way to go here. Giving away free games isn't all that smart.

I reckon it'll definately come with a demo disc. Lots of little minigames, a little like what we saw in the trailer. But Wario Ware will remain a purchaseable-only game I reckon.

I reckon it'll definately come with a demo disc. Lots of little minigames, a little like what we saw in the trailer. But Wario Ware will remain a purchaseable-only game I reckon.

This would be the best way to do it IMO. Simple small games. Somthing to do if you can't aford a full game.

I like the idea of getting demos that show of the features of the console and Wario World would be a good tool to show these, I would have thought a Wario World Demo might be made like was given away with the Star Catalogue NDS, A familiar face to showcase the demos. Let people buy the full version, just give away enough to show of the controller.

I also think that downloadable demos would be a good idea from the start, It would get people to start using the service and new ideas could even be tested on customers before be implemented into full games later on.