NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sarka

New Year's Resolutions

to change my life completely

Hmmm thats quite unsual, but if your unhappy with the style of life your living with now, i wish you the best of luck :)

But just incase, never change your life to suit some one else!

Sorry, said that coz one of my friends said that for a new years resolution so he could get a girl he liked, he shouldnt have to change himself to get her.

be responsible for mass genocide should be one resolution for u guys, because mine will be to stop it and get the girl...like bond

Okay, i dont really believe in new years resolutions, but i really wanted to join in....

1) Get car insurance so i can put my license to some use.

2) Get back to exercising more and get back in shape (horrible public travel times to uni really messed things up)

3) Get a part-time job

4) Try and get my finances in a bit more order

5) Make more friends.

6) Try to feel okay with my love life even if that means being okay.

7) Read more, study more

So many.... :( All are important to me in a way, but i need to be more determined about number 2,4 and 7. Most others cant be forced.

Get a muthafuckin' job. Not just try and do half arsed attempts like last year, but get off my arse and look for one.

If I don't have one by the end of the year, then I may have to join the TA, for money, credit (for CV's) and generally something to do.

study more stick with photography animation and manga art (do a massive drawing) be more open with my emotions to ceartin people, but stop being so moody, treasure my friends, save for next gen or laptop,get back into shape work of the christmas turkey, see family more often, and possibly find a female friend (girlfriend) hopefully the girl ive liked sinced i started secondary school but i have little courage.

1. To stop living in my own little daydream world in order to avoid reality. First step is to tell a girl I have obsessed over for years how I feel, then I might have some closure, move on and can stop thinking 'oooh, what if....' all the time. After that I've just got to try to stop hiding away and get out and do things, even if they scare me.

2. Put time and effort into creating something I can call my own. Some art, some writing, music, I havn't decided yet, but I will do something.

3. Usual stuff, try and get a job, girlfriend etc. etc. Although I hold out little hope for this resolution.

To actually stick to my resolutions. (resolution sounds like revolution just a random thought).

My new years resolution is 1024x768.

:smile:

Hahahahaha! That was so much funnier the second time. :indeed:

To save enough money to go see Jo ^_^ and to get a Rev....and to get a job once i finish college :*(

Sign in to follow this