NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
-Dem0-

One Piece: Kaizoku Musou (Pirate Warriors)

The first game is on sale on PSN (although not 100% if that include Germany). The second game just game out which is better.

But yeah, huge spoilers like @\-Dem0\- says.

Also you should watch Water 7/Enies Lobby as soon as possible.

Talking about One Piece makes me ache man... I've been saving up the chapters since May!

It's getting really difficult, haha!

Talking about One Piece makes me ache man... I've been saving up the chapters since May!

It's getting really difficult, haha!

Current arc has taking a turn in a different direction, which I didn't expect Looks like things are about to kick off.

I would hold off a bit longer if I where you. :p

Might as well discuss it here because there are more fans here :heh: the One Piece anime, last time I watched, was getting worse and worse. For years now the animation quality and pacing has been going downhill but when I stopped, when they had just reached Punk Hazard, it was at an all time low... any signs of it getting any better since then?

I skipped most of the early Punk Hazard stuff, but the pacing seems OK to me on the recent episodes.

Animation has improved a bit, but it's still terrible in places. It's no where near as good as the early stuff. I think Enies Lobby was when the animation quality was at it's best.

I'd say the pacing has been ok these past few episodes. Since we're reaching the climax of the arc the animation has also started to pick up. For example episodes 607 & 609.

After this weeks episode things can only get better (content-wise) according to the manga chapters after that. Unless they ruin it we should be getting fast-paced action, great animation and good story progression all the way until they arrive at the next island.

I'll say this though, Punk Hazard was a really great arc overall when I read it in the manga, but the anime has been like a see-saw.

I would hold off a bit longer if I where you. :p

Damit it!

Chopper+Understands.PNG

I'll stay strong!

I'll stay strong!

Well, it's at a point where I just want to read the next chapter but I can't, so it's for your own good. :p

Pretty hard to resist now I get Weekly Shonen Jump. :p Bought volume 68 digitally since Amazon hasn't shipped the physical copy yet.

The recent anime special had a great cover version of the ending song, Memories.

Sign in to follow this