NEurope
MoogleViper

Happy birthday Mary-Kate!

Which means it must also be Ashley's birthday. And we better wish him a happy birthday or he'll have a strop and shut down the site.

Happy birthday boss!

we go from the superb thread Flink made to this....

Happy thing or something birthday Ashley.

On this day of days we shall give thanks to the gods that they saw fit to grace us with one the who remains from the burning abyss and returned.

Happy Birthday oh Ley of Ash

(also isn't that the same title that gets used every year?)

(also isn't that the same title that gets used every year?)
In much the same way every Welsh member gets penblwydd hapus :heh:

we go from the superb thread Flink made to this....

original.0

Well when I'm dating Ashley he'll get a better thread, until then he's stuck with Olsen references.

The thread title is weak but I appreciate the gesture :heh:

Thanks everyone :) Had a good if not particularly exciting day. As it's also my granddad's birthday I always feel that I have to go back up to the Midlands, which I did on Sunday, and as such I've spent most of today on route back to London. Had planned to go to Nintendisco tonight but couldn't find anyone to go with and to be frank I'm tired. Think I'll just spend the evening drinking wine with the housemate.

Got some nice gifts. Bought myself a PS3 and some games and got a bike cover, stuffed Pikachu, a print from my animation, an inordinate amount of chocolate, some cider and one of my friends wrapped my present (a book about veggie food/places in London and an etiquette guide for gentlemen) in brown paper with the lyrics to Freaks and Geeks over it which was quite awesome.