NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Channel Tunnel To Be Closed Forever

Anyone else watching the news right now? If you're not, basically the authorities are in the process of closing the Channel Tunnel. They say that the move is due to the Conservative's plan to cut down the number of im/migrants coming to the UK.

There are also plans to dismantle the Eurostar system and sink all of the available ferries, to stop any strays from coming through.

However, it appears that some still manage to slip through the net.

168129_1810718036106_1484644214_1896935_8109243_n.jpg

Anybody who wears blue hair as party attire and pulls it off with ease should be considered a threat to our nation.

There are numerous images of the perpetrator in a number of different scenarios. Here is one of her looking windswept by the sea of Brightonia.

45131_1510871126051_1062559926_1461668_108238_n.jpg

Here she is once more, practising for her driving test.

300267_10150328804028534_508273533_8070212_833488632_n.jpg

It has also become apparent that this deviant is turning 27. As she is currently sleeping, it is wise that we get the message out there, to catch her off her guard.

Source: BBC

Dear Lord what has she gotten herself into!

Have a great birthday :D!!

Happy Birthday Eenuh! :yay: Hope you get spoiled thoroughly by Flink!

And stay out of Ireland, lest you cause chaos here too ;)

You actually made me scared that it closing was real! Was all ready to rage at the government!

Happy Birthday Eenuh, hope you have a great day :)

I was going to draw something to celebrate your birthday, but I didn't want to embarrass myself. So instead, I will just wish you a boring "happy birthday". :p

Haha it took me till the "sink all ferries" part to realise it was a fake "news report" and likely some kind of birthday thread, haha.

Well done Sir Flinkelton

And Happy Birthday Lady Ine

Happy Birthday Eenuh! :yay: Hope you get spoiled thoroughly by Flink!

And stay out of Ireland, lest you cause chaos here too ;)

Ah don't listen to him Ine, you and Flink are both welcome on this green island... well mostly Flink :indeed:

I knew the Conservatives were crazy, but this seemed too far out even for them. :p

Have an amazing birthday, Ine! X3

Only 27? You still have time to flee! Quick, knock him out with a bathroom fixture and go found the offshore art colony you were obviously meant to!

Nah just kidding. Happy Birthday you diamond!

NOW RUN!!!!

Edited by gaggle64

I actually googled this to see if it was happening. Colour me disappointed to find it was only a birthday thread :heh:

Happy Birthday though.

Flinky, I swear, you're more dangerous than The Onion :heh: Really, I was about to announce it, here at home.

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd, Ine! :yay: Gelukkig geboortedag!

(I improvised that, hopefully, it's not too bad)