NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

Day phase will end one hour earlier at 5:30pm, so that I can do this when I get back from work this week.

Yes, let's get all our investigators to go after one person. That's the smart idea. :nono:

The green, green and red Pokémon dived out of the sky, rolled on the ground and leapt on an epic run towards its target.

Two powerful majestic Pokémon had been sleeping. Nearby a blue and grey Pokémon approached....a leaflet dropped down. A purple, orange and sandy Pokémon hopped away.

A strange mist of brown was being rustled up. The occasional glimpse of blue and orange could be seen. The mass seemed to rapidly change direction and dart into different zig-zagging lines. No one could get near it tonight.

The strange pink spirals shot out of the ground again tonight, but as soon as they pierced the ground a flash of light emmenated from a green, green and red Pokémon, the defending Pokémon shot back into a nearby body of water, scared.

Suddenly a loud screech pierced the air. A dark purple and white Pokémon with glowing red eyes shot down from below the clouds. At the same moment a burst of flames smashed out from a cave in the distance. An epic and raging battle ensued, a battle that had been dreaded from the dawn of time. A ferocious air attack shot out from the attacking Pokémon....Ho-oh fell.

At the same time, two golden forces clashed....one far more defenceless than the other. The large, gold Pokémon span around in a rapid and powerful move, smashing into the tiny Meowth.

250.png

Ho-oh, possessed by lightness is dead. He could watch out for other players targeting players, and when the time was right he could protect others from being killed. He was Neutral. Chairdriver is no longer in the game.

Elsewhere in the town, a flicker of fire sparked inside of one Pokémon, but died out quickly. A magical ember remained....

52.png

Meowth is dead. He could enhance players abilities and send attacking players on a wildish goose chase also. He was a townie. Zell is no longer in the game.

DAY THREE

Players 15 - Majority is 8.

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@EEVILMURRAY

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@DuD

@Marcamillian

@Rummy

@Coolness Bears

Aaand I forgot to send a PM last night. Lovely.

You know, right now I'm willing to vote off an inactive, but I'll wait for people to share info, first.

Wait, just realized chairdriver was the Gold pokémon from yesterday. Ho-oh is starting to look like the Spanish inquisition :heh:

Which means the real killer was blocked last night. Peeps, you said it was Herojan, right?

Vote: Heroicjanitor

Herojan is the green, green, red pokemon.

It seems I forgot to send in a target last night too. I don't remember ever missing a night before :(

Jonnas, Ho-oh's description says nothing about having the ability to kill.

lol @ Ho-oh being in the game.

The "dark purple and white Pokémon with glowing red eyes" could be Gengar or Ratata?

The green, green, and red Pokemon produced a flash of light - doesn't seem like it was roleblocked?

My night was uneventful...it appears Nintendohnut is either undetectable, untargetable, or was cloaked by the mafia last night.

lol @ Ho-oh being in the game.

The "dark purple and white Pokémon with glowing red eyes" could be Gengar or Ratata?

The green, green, and red Pokemon produced a flash of light - doesn't seem like it was roleblocked?

My night was uneventful...it appears Nintendohnut is either undetectable, untargetable, or was cloaked by the mafia last night.

So you weren't roleblocked and he wasn't power protected? You just couldn't find him?

Vote: Nintendohnut

The killers tend to be cloaked in these games.

Are you sure you targeted Nintendohnut @EddieColeslaw? Are you the blue and orange pokémon in the write-up?

The 'mass' sounds a lot like me and I actually am immune to nightpowers (due to being a collection of one pokémon I guess) so either you were redirected or Nintendohnut has a very similar power to mine - in which case I'll be voting for him.

I'll wait to hear more :p

I definitely wasn't roleblocked or redirected last night. I'm not convinced that the brown mist/mass was Nintendohnut...but you never know.

Waiting to hear from Nintendohnut...

herojan, willing to elaborate about your night? Seems like there was a lot of activity involving you, just wondering who or what you encountered rather than your specific actions.

I actually didn't do as much as you would think, just did it stylishly :) If you'll look closely at the second green, green and red pokemon that emanated a flash of light, it is a different colour to me.

Falsh? This is why I always have subtitles. If one word doesn't make sense, the whole sentence doesn't make sense.

Am I reading this right, or did Ho-oh squish Meowth by accicent? Or are they seperate kills made by two different killers?

Falsh? This is why I always have subtitles. If one word doesn't make sense, the whole sentence doesn't make sense.

Am I reading this right, or did Ho-oh squish Meowth by accicent? Or are they seperate kills made by two different killers?

Cube has to spell everything incorrectly. He said 'The flash thing is what targeted Cube'

Jonnas, Ho-oh's description says nothing about having the ability to kill.

But a Gold pokémon was the murderer last night. Gotta put 2 and 2 together. Also, it is possible there is a Neutral mafia on the sidelines.

Anyway, I'm willing to go with the Nintendohnut lead.

Change Vote: Nintendohnut

The 'mass' sounds a lot like me and I actually am immune to nightpowers (due to being a collection of one pokémon I guess)

A massive of Unown?