NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

The golden coin sounds like Meowth (or its evolutions)?

I don't think I'm in the write-up, and I don't know anything about any of the happenings mentioned. Hopefully the ones who haven't posted yet have more info.

Who did you target @The_Peeps?

And the green, green and red Pokémon must know something about the chase.

@The Peeps*

The first kill wasn't random? :(

I was the one getting chased, it seemed like a roleblock. And it wouldn't be a pokemafia if I wasn't violated at the end :p

The first kill wasn't random? :(

What do you mean?

I got nothing to add.

The golden coin sounds like Meowth (or its evolutions)?

Persian? Possibly the coin could be from the attack Pay Day, which if it is in that write up is some sort of lure, which attracted that "large and magic enhanced creature" which strangely ReZ hasn't given a colour...

Ah I'm not the blue and grey. I roleblocked herojan and that's definitely me chasing him :) fits me more

What do you mean?

I got nothing to add.

Rez said he didn't like the mafia players now so I took it to mean they specifically went for Yvonne on the first day, instead of randomising it.

So Peeps you are Tauros or something?

Or something. I can reveal if you like but I'd prefer not to. You're on the right line of thought anyway. I am a ruby/sapphire pokemon though

No need, was just wondering.

No one can think of a towering gold pokemon? Surely there can't be many? Might be towering in comparison to Torchic.

Eevil either knows you're Magikarp, that you targeted Yvonne or (most likely) he's just messing about.

I'm not saying he's the killer, I'm saying he's the "large and magic enhanced creature".

Jonnas, who be j00?

Eevil, we were talking about the gold pokémon, that's the killer :heh:

And...I take it you were the Blue/Grey Pokémon who threw me on the ground, roleblocking me?

I've been away for mafias for too long. Out of the habit and impatient.

Laying my cards on the table to get information out there so we don't have days of "we don't have anything to go on".

I'm a random redirector who cannot be redirected or roleblocked. My actions don't appear to have been shown in the write-up but I targeted mr-Paul.

I've been away for mafias for too long. Out of the habit and impatient.

Laying my cards on the table to get information out there so we don't have days of "we don't have anything to go on".

I'm a random redirector who cannot be redirected or roleblocked. My actions don't appear to have been shown in the write-up but I targeted mr-Paul.

They don't show up in the write up because I did not use a power last night.

And...I take it you were the Blue/Grey Pokémon who threw me on the ground, roleblocking me?

Yes, so what were you doing last night?

Yes, so what were you doing last night?

Not killing. I was not-killing the fuck out of people.

But seriously, I'm not revealing my power.

I have nothing of any use at this point sadly, however two roleblockers sounds interesting. One of them is quite possibly mafia, or one may just be lying? I'd like to hear from both of them, but particularly Peeps, who seems to be avoiding any serious information.