NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

Finally! The ReZ has come back to hosting Mafia games!

Vote: No Lynch

I'm way too drunk to make a decision or read the write up. Luckily I don't have to. Vote No lYnch

Vote:No lynch

(can i genuinely just check though, Ho-oh IS valid in this generation, right?)

Vote:No lynch

(can i genuinely just check though, Ho-oh IS valid in this generation, right?)

That is correct, this mafia game may contain Pokemon from RB, GS and RS. But none from after that.

Vote : No Lynch - 10

NIGHT ONE

HAS BEGUN

That is correct, this mafia game may contain Pokemon from RB, GS and RS. But none from after that.

Vote : No Lynch - 10

NIGHT ONE

HAS BEGUN

OH REALLY?

I heard that before :p

*gets struck with sleep powder*

Rummy is asleep! Zzzz....

Cling....cling....clang. A golden coin span around on the floor. Swooping down, a large and magic enhanced creature landed at its glorious shiny spinniness, before being tackled from behind by a blue and grey Pokémon.

Elsewhere a tussle was held underwater.

A green, green and red Pokémon was about to leap into action, when it witnessed a mass of commotion headed its way. It retreated and a thrilling chase ensued!....

As a slow Pokémon casually passed the shore, an orange, yellow, white and brown Pokémon squeezed very hard.

A flying majestic creature cast a shadow below, the moonlight being broken, as it watched the thrilling chase pan out....

On the other side of town some bubbles started coming out of the ground. Small puddles were created and suddenly, large pink spirals shot out from the floor, encompassing a giant Pokémon within. A tiny yellow and orange Pokémon flinched and turned around. In front of it stood a towering, gold Pokémon. It opened its huge mouth....and ate Torchic.

255.png

Torchic is dead. With its kung-fu knowledge it could block and protect a player from being killed. It was a member of the town. @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Zell

@Jonnas

@EEVILMURRAY

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@chairdriver

@DuD

@Marcamillian

@Rummy

@Coolness Bears

The one that tackled another pokemon from behind?

I genuinely find it odd that you've just come and and said this.

I believe I'm the blue and grey pokémon in the write-up.

Do you know why the it says the majestic pokemon you tackled is enhanced? Do you tackle enhance?

Well if it is me I'll be appearing every night so I thought I'd get it out of the way before it makes me suspicious. At least you'll know it will never be me performing the kill :p

It's not definite that it is me though

@Diageo I don't enhance, it's either part of that pokémon's description or someone else did it.

It would be weird for the description to be enhanced all the time so I'll assume someone else did it.

For the record, I targeted no one.