NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kaxxx

Wanted: GBA Micro

Guys, looking for a good condition(boxed) GBA Micro if anyone has one for sale. Needed for my brothers birthday.

Any offers?

You're in luck as I was gonna put mine on ebay sometime this week.

I bought it at the back end of 2010, brand new off ebay. I bought it to play Golden Sun 1 and 2 and after that I just boxed it back up and has been sitting gathering dust. It's a Silver Micro, it's practically brand new and comes fully boxed. I will snap some pictures for you later so you can have a look.

Brilliant, I really want this mate. Post some pics and a price (or wants you have) and we will get the ball rolling :)

Brilliant, I really want this mate. Post some pics and a price (or wants you have) and we will get the ball rolling :)

Will do. I've been on nightshift so i'm off to bed at the moment. I will post some pics this afternoon, once I rise from my pit. :D

Brilliant, whats your price? I can pay by whatever means necessary.

HoT, I need this with me for the 7th at the latest as its a birthday present.

Edited by Kaxxx

Brilliant, whats your price? I can pay by whatever means necessary.

HoT, I need this with me for the 7th at the latest as its a birthday present.

That's fine, I always send my ebay stuff 1st class recorded delivery anyway, so it should get to you in time. If you can just pay via paypal it will speed things up. As for price, just make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

gangster-movies-brando.jpg

Seriously though, i've been checking ebay to see how much they go for, but don't want to flat out ask for a certain amount as I don't want to come across as cheeky/greedy. Just make what you think is a fair offer and once that's done and the shipping address is sorted I can get this posted out tomorrow morning for you.

How does £42 delivered sound? I think that's a fair price for a good condition, boxed unit with no games.

I can also pay immediately via PayPal gift.

How does £42 delivered sound? I think that's a fair price for a good condition, boxed unit with no games.

I can also pay immediately via PayPal gift.

Yeah that's fine. Just make it a straight £40 and that price includes P&P. I will send you the details now.

Just sent it off for you. I upgraded you to next day delivery, just to make sure it gets there in time. I've also thrown in a boxed copy of Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and a sealed copy of F-Zero: GP Legend. Enjoy! :D

The GBA Micro is a great little piece of kit. So sleek. I actually charged mine up again last weekend but didn't get round to choosing a game to play on it. H-o-T did that wee protective sock come with the console? I didn't get one with mine - though it was second hand from CeX, it was boxed and all I thought it was missing was the cardboard sleeve.

The GBA Micro is a great little piece of kit. So sleek. I actually charged mine up again last weekend but didn't get round to choosing a game to play on it. H-o-T did that wee protective sock come with the console? I didn't get one with mine - though it was second hand from CeX, it was boxed and all I thought it was missing was the cardboard sleeve.

Yeah, I'm afraid you are meant to get a little sock with it.

But yes, it's a great piece of kit. I've kept mine just for Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission and, until the latter is available on Virtual Console, I won't get rid of mine. Might not anyway, as it's still the best design for a handheld I've seen.

H-o-T did that wee protective sock come with the console? I didn't get one with mine - though it was second hand from CeX, it was boxed and all I thought it was missing was the cardboard sleeve.

Yeah, it came with the Micro. It's quite a nifty little holder.

Sign in to follow this