NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Coolness Bears

Got a selection of good things on sale stranger!

I'm thinking about selling some stuff as in old DVD's/Games/possibly Xbox etc.

I'm unsure how to go about this as I have never really sold anything before aside from trading the game back in to get money on the new one that I would like. :)

I was wondering whether there is any tips on how/where to sell certain things and how much should I expect for these things?

Not planning on doing it right this right now but it's been in my head for a while and trying to be more organised to explore the possibilities now so I'm more ready to deal with it later.

Any help would be great. :D

Ebay. Can use it to check the going rate as well.

Otherwise list it in the bargain board. People will give you and offer and you can accept money through either paypal or wireless bank transfer.

What are you selling?

Ebay or you could try the Private Trades/ Bargain Board.

Who knows, maybe someone will buy it at a high price.

Yes! :grin:

I was thinking Ebay. It scares me (lets not get start on a list off things that scare me.) as I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea for some reason.

Not that I shouldn't be as I got two things off of Ebay before and they worked fine. :)

cehck out the CEX website http://uk.webuy.com/ - do a search for what you want to sell and they'll give you their offer price. It's annoying as it takes time to do each item, but it's worth doing to know how much minimum you should want for your collection.

I made a list of all the things I wanted to sell, plus a brief accurate description of the quality, then sent it out to a few interested friends. If I had more time/energy I'd put things on ebay at the CEX-offered price plus P+P to raise any extra dosh. I was just interested in getting rid of things asap so CEX did the trick for me.

You have to pay insertion fees as a seller on eBay (for Buy It Now items, but not auction items - with a limit on the number per month), but they randomly have zero-insertion fees days, so use those. If you get e-mails from them, you'll know.

You might as well use the selling board here on N-E, since you know everyone here and transactions should go smoother than on a site like eBay :) Hope you find something that works out! And what about sites like craigslist?

cehck out the CEX website http://uk.webuy.com/ - do a search for what you want to sell and they'll give you their offer price. It's annoying as it takes time to do each item' date=' but it's worth doing to know how much [i']minimum[/i] you should want for your collection.

I made a list of all the things I wanted to sell, plus a brief accurate description of the quality, then sent it out to a few interested friends. If I had more time/energy I'd put things on ebay at the CEX-offered price plus P+P to raise any extra dosh. I was just interested in getting rid of things asap so CEX did the trick for me.

Or download the HMV Replay app and scan the barcodes! They offer a similar price. In fact HMV offer £1 more on any trade in if someone else gets you a better quote.

I have been going through my stuff on that website. :D Plus looking some other things up, thanks to you guys. :) Appreciate the help.

M I N I M A L.

Sign in to follow this