NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

No... NO!!...

he calls it "Zelda's Sword" (and he doesn't mean 'the sword from Zelda')

*stops watching*

How can you put all that effort/design research in and not know what you're making?

No... NO!!...

he calls it "Zelda's Sword" (and he doesn't mean 'the sword from Zelda')

*stops watching*

How can you put all that effort/design research in and not know what you're making?

Zelda[the game]'s sword?

As an Egyptian I kind of feel pessimistic about this kid, because very few people within the Middle East are ever going to take him seriously, especially with those feminist bits.

Also, I feel like I should make it clear that there wasn't much going on in terms of the "Islamification" of Egypt. The former ruling party merely used religious rhetoric to persuade people into supporting their neo-liberal agenda. They weren't really passing any radical laws or things like that. They just covered every political move they made with a religious veil.

Anyone else find it funny that their "Spaceship" sets were just darkened server rooms?.... no just me? :heh:

Awesome vid still though :D

Go to any youtube video.

Pause it.

Press 1 9 8 0

You're welcome.

For extra effect, use this video.

Nothing happened. Pressing a number just sends me to that time-code (1 = 1:00 and so on).

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to click anywhere outside the video to deselect the flash player. Pausing the video is unnecessary.

Edited by arab_freak

Aww, nothing happened. I thought someone would have fallen but didn't die. That's not defying death. That's like jumping into a pool on the roof of a really high building, and then sitting on the fence.

Today I ordered two people in Canada to make shepperds pie...and they made shepperds pie. I feel so fucking powerfull!

Today I ordered two people in Canada to make shepperds pie...and they made shepperds pie. I feel so fucking powerfull!

I knew it. I knew this would happen. Martin's finally gone full-blown Hannibal on us. Somewhere there's a pair of Canadian mothers mourning the remains of a casserole dish.

I knew it. I knew this would happen. Martin's finally gone full-blown Hannibal on us. Somewhere there's a pair of Canadian mothers mourning the remains of a casserole dish.

They're eating it right now Arthur....right fucking now, I swear to god. I own their souls for eternity, also i'm a little off my face right now so yeay i guess. Also I have a slight cold.