NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

I love that movie.

And they've released it online before it's even been released in the UK! (it's attached to Wreck-it-Ralph)

Apparently uploaded by Disney in a rare fit of artistic generosity.

Thank you, Disney.

Saw that with Wreck it Ralph, I love when they include little shorts like that with stuff!

So just to clarify this dude just killed a man?

(I mean he's a character and all but am did I miss the fact that he killed a guy or did the three bludgeons with a hatchet just temporarily mortify the 300lb character/rapist mentioned?)

Judging from the fact he was allowed to be interviewed, I'm guessing if he did kill a man it was deemed justified due to said man's actions.

I don't think he killed him, near the end of it he said something about the guy getting back up with a bloody head so he (Kai) tried running off in one direction to lure the crazy guy away from the crowd.

He looks a little like Tommy from Power Rangers, the Green/White Ranger in the original show :D

I wanna know where he got the hatchet from though? Does he just carry one around or did he just find it side of the road?

"Bro, if you're fucking Jesus Christ, I'll be the Antichrist, man, like, fuck that shit."

Brilliant.

Quote of the YEAR!!!

EDIT

Only just realised Kai was the passenger of the crazy guy :heh:

I thought he was in another car.

He's a news report on it

I wasn't sure if funny or awesome, but I saw this on facebook and wanted to share;

539191_502247459841331_1679040555_n.jpg

It's awesome because of its intention, but funny if it wasn't what it really was and then was captioned as such! Anyhow, I'd like to just pretend it's the former and it's awesome and true and all things that are nice.

#Nostalgia is calling me..

The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show is shockingly good. Don't let the animation fool you -- it's something fans of any age can enjoy. However, viewers of the original '87 show probably miss the clumsy duo of Bebop and Rocksteady (replaced by Dogpound and Fishface in the Nick show). Well, Playmates Toys' Toy Fair 2013 presence this week revealed that the two dummies shall live on as action figures, alongside new figures for Snakeweed, The Rat King, Baxter Stockman and more. Check out some images below…

bebop-and-rocksteadyjpg-47fb4c_640w.jpg

UPDATED VERSIONS OF MY FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD TOYS!! :o

I've seen them in Toy's R Us, was so tempted to get Krang.

Ashley, you can link that 30 Rock video now.

Sometimes i think we need a WTF Internet?! thread, but for now, this will go in here:

Not sure whether this has been put here or not but:

http://girlwalkallday.com/watch-the-film

Girl Walk // All Day (Jacob Krupnick, 2011)

Runtime: Split up into 12 parts.

This dance movie, set to Girl Talk’s - All Day album, is extremely positive and happy throughout, I couldn’t help but love what was happening on screen (some parts are better than others) and I had a smile on the duration of the film, it’s just a pure joy to watch. :)

It fulfilled my secret desires to dance, for now. :D

I know Harlem Shake videos are a bit old now. But this one is incredible.