NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

The latest Google+ advert

Found this via YouTube Rewind 2012.

Also, the video they put together for it.

Although I don't get quite a few references.

Yes, two annoying songs. I don't think either would be popular without YouTube (not just the video, but all the following parodies and stuff), so they are good representations.

Edited by Cube
Automerged Doublepost

Although I don't get quite a few references.

Yes, two annoying songs. I don't think either would be popular without YouTube (not just the video, but all the following parodies and stuff), so they are good representations.

Awesome, even more so for having FreddieW :D

Though they didn't ask me to take part...I am disappoint :(

:heh:

Though they didn't ask me to take part...I am disappoint :(

The majority live in LA. PSY can likely be summoned by shouting his name three times.

If only our store was this exciting...

I'm amazed they have so many staff left after implementing that scan-as-you-shop thing.

I'm amazed they have so many staff left after implementing that scan-as-you-shop thing.

If it's anything like the self-checkout, they'll need a staff member for every person using it.

There's too many retards for a shop to exist solely on self scan. I work on there at least half my hours and the amount of dumbfucks you see there is staggering.

Plus you get some cheeky fucks trying to cheat the system. I caught one kid trying to put two doughnuts (60p) through as carrots (11p) the system works on weight and not the product so it's easily done. Naturally he claimed he made a mistake but I saw him doing it, he knew full well what he was doing.

Plus you get some cheeky fucks trying to cheat the system. I caught one kid trying to put two doughnuts (60p) through as carrots (11p) the system works on weight and not the product so it's easily done. Naturally he claimed he made a mistake but I saw him doing it, he knew full well what he was doing.

It amuses me how people are willing to break the law in order to save pennies. It's like people on the train I get into Manchester who get a one-way so they can try and get a free trip on the way back.

The one-way ticket is £3.00

The return ticket is £3.10.

If only our store was this exciting...

It's like none of them have ever seen the dance before...

I don't know if this has already been posted but if not, HOLY SHIT...

Wanted a radio app for my phone and got this: http://tunein.com/

It's fucking incredible, when walking home from work today I was listening to a jazz radio station. From Canada!

You can get radio stations from all over the world. pr0 to the max.

The majority live in LA. PSY can likely be summoned by shouting his name three times.

I tried that... it didn't work :(

Was hoping to do a collab vid with him :heh: