NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

I love it! :D

Parkour dog.

That's actually pretty awesome. I thought it was just going to be a dog doing vaguely parkour-looking stuff.

That poor guy eating a watermelon.

Absolutely lost my shit when the dog just started jumpong and 'posing'. That dog is awesome.

That cat vid though? seems fake :(

Irish President Michael D Higgins giving an US Tea Party Support a Virbal Beatdown

Well this was actually in 2010 a year before Higgins became President. From an Irish radio debate betwenn Michael D Higgins and US Radio host and Tea Party supporter Michael Graham. The above YT clip is a bit edited too.

Full clip from the show can be found here

http://www.newstalk.ie/2010/programmes/all-programmes/the-right-hook/the-two-michaels/

Yeah, saw that on facebook. What a bad-ass president you have : D

What is the name of that song in the video? I got goosebumps watching it. I love sport.

I've heard quite a few people mentioning that swimmer with no legs over the last few weeks, think he's the world champion or something regardless. It's crazy being that good at swimming on upper body stregth alone!

Opening Ceremony tonight! Then let the games begin!! :D

I love sport.

Do you really love sport, or are you just saying that because sport is in this thread?

Do you really love sport, or are you just saying that because sport is in this thread?

I LOVE SPORT I love sport.

i-love-lamp-31170.jpg%3F1173111236

I preferred Avatar.

"Pretending to visit an awesome planet, than actually landing on a well boring planet" is what it should have said.

5205331_460s.jpg

Mind=Blown

So box office revenue = costs? That's interesting.

(Avatar's official budget was actually $237 million. People should really check this before they make/post shit.)

Mars is a bajillion times more interesting than Pandora

(well, the Avatar Pandora, not the Borderlands Pandora).

I bet if you were on Mars right now, you'd be bored within the hour.

I bet if you were on Mars right now, you'd be bored within the hour.

I'd die before I got bored.

I'd die

If that's your attitude to space travel then I think you should return your hat and t-shirt.

So box office revenue = costs? That's interesting.

(Avatar's official budget was actually $237 million. People should really check this before they make/post shit.)

I think the idea is people spent £2.8billion on going to see Avatar, but people complain about how expensive NASA is and want its budget cut.

I think the idea is people spent £2.8billion on going to see Avatar, but people complain about how expensive NASA is and want its budget cut.

But that doesn't make sense. You say people spent x amount more to pretend to go to a planet than to actually go. But those people did get to pretend, but they never actually went, nobody did. So that comparison is invalid.

And that's before we get on to the over-reductionism of ignoring the story/entertainment etc.

I thought it was gonna say something like the revenue Avatar earned paid for the Curiosity mission