NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

I'll ehh, just put it here as I don't want to create a relaxing and / or sexy stuff thread.

I ehh, I'll be busy tonight.

Maybe not awesome, but I like the current xkcd comic. I didn't want to create a nice stuff thread.

https://www.xkcd.com/1663

Edit: that's an old one actually, can't remember it. Auto suggestions must have pulled it from history..

Edited by Sméagol

We Built This City on Sausage Rolls is Christmas Number 1 and I couldn't be happier. It's for a great cause as well!

I'm happy to see that we can still have fun with music. Among the crap songs about clubbing, twerking, drugs, sex and money, it's nice to see a working-class family singing about something as harmless as sausage rolls get number 1.

Genuinely lights up my heart.

Sent by the sexiest animal alive using a HTC One M8 with a broken screen protector

• Like 1

This guy is incredible, i can't even fathom how he does this.
  • Like 1
  • Weird 1

10 minutes ago, bob said:

This guy is incredible, i can't even fathom how he does this.

What? You don't flow from "Drunk Harry Potter" to the Hindenburg disaster at least once a day? You loser!

Edited by Glen-i

I thought this piece of digitial music creating tech is pretty amazing. It's from 40 years ago.

Stumbled upon it on Youtube a few days ago.

I was looking up the Fairlight the other day, curious to see if it was possible to buy one but they still fetch upwards of £10,000 all these years later. Much of Kate Bush's album 'Hounds of Love' utilised the Fairlight and I'd love to be able to mess around with one at some point.

• Like 1