NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

Really humbling and amazing stuff. The shot of the fighter plane losing it's wing at about 2:28 just looks unreal.

Edited by Goafer

I sent Neo Magazine and Nintendo emails and they were both published on their mags. I wrote to Neo about how happy I was with the coverage of Ace Attorney and wrote to Nintendo about my lovely time in Nintendo World in NYC. They even uploaded one of the pictures I took. :D

Wow, that's awesome :hehe: And one of your own pictures, too? I hope they gave you credit.

I love the style of these videos

Both done by Jarrett Heather.

I hate that style. I mean, it´s great the first time, but I don't want to see another ever again. That Weird Al Jankovic song is hilarious though. But no, the video for the original Blurred lines is much better (because boobs).

Engadget reported on a story, it´s pretty sweet. Original story here:

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/teenage-son-discovers-his-deceased-father-s-ghost-car-in-xbox-rally-game-154558866.html

Not exactly awesome, but I didn´t want to start a "sweet stuff" thread. Or should I? But it would be pretty ambiguous anyway.. Engadget also linked to a similar story about Animal Crossing:

http://www.duelinganalogs.com/comic/a-tear-jerking-story-about-animal-crossing/

wow I had a whale of a time with that one!

Did you just keep making figure 8's and wavy lines? Was all I could think of doing really.

Maybe awesome is too strong a word, but I certainly enjoyed watching this. Takes me back to the days when I was trying to get all the eggs and ice key in Banjo Kazooie.

I'm sure I've posted my love for Parov Stelar in the music thread, but the JSM (Just Some Motion) videos using their music are just awesome. Pretty much the most suave motherfucker around. I would.

I thought we only had to be worried about someone making a real life Skynet or possible creating real Cylons (well so long as we get the Number 8 skinjobs I won't mind the Cylons destroying humanity) but now looks like we may be taking the first steps towards making Replicators!

I actually thought it was a trailer for a new Mirror's Edge game initially. Breathtaking.

Edited by dwarf

Love it. Spiderman is real and he rides a motorbike in Russia.

Has playing snake with the loading dots on a youtube vid been mentioned here yet? I'm not 100% sure how but I totally just accidentally managed to do it on an embedded vid someone posted and it was a pretty nice surprise!

EDIT: Hmm. Seems not that hard to do at all, just pressing left and up cursor keys on a playing video.

Edited by Rummy

I still can't believe none of Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft bought this thing...but Facebook did? Sense does not make :heh: