NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

39879.jpg
Looking at that I was like 'what's the joke?'... there isn't one right? It's just been written like a meme for no reason.

Looking at that I was like 'what's the joke?'... there isn't one right? It's just been written like a meme for no reason.

Oh, no there isn't. It's just nice/awesome to see imo.

I have no idea if it's accurate either, I did zero checking.

Oh wow.

The plot:

In the big city, gender war rises. Sex is prohibited because of a genetic deadly virus. Ruled by hate and anger, boys and girls grow up apart from each other, forming rivals gangs.

Among these lost teenagers, Kenzell and lesya will fight adversity and defy all the rules in order to live their love and restore peace.

Apparently it's a series somebody's been slowly putting together, fingers crossed it reaches some fruition.

I actually googled the exact same thing and came to the same conclusion, but after the aquaduct incident i didn't want to spoil yet another sport.

I'm just trying to be more supportive of what people post.

That's a lovely picture of a photoshopped cat mountain, by they way. Well done.

I'm just trying to be more supportive of what people post.

That's a lovely picture of a photoshopped cat mountain, by they way. Well done.

Eenuh's is the photoshopped one. All the other photo's are the photoshopped ones.

The whole world is photoshopped.

Well, duh! The shadows and reflections are all wrong and everything. And your face is all pixelated (if it's not, it should be - boom!) :awesome:

I've seen the original image and I can confirm the world is in fact photoshopped.

I've seen the original image and I can confirm the world is in fact photoshopped.

It's not even good quality. Looks more like an MS paint job to me.

I concur. I reached this conclusion by examining the pixels, and from having seen a few 'shops in my time.