NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

Not sure why this beatdown hasn't been posted yet. Or twice.

Bodyform responded to this:

o-FACEBOOKMAXIPAD-570.jpg

With this:

Ahhh the sound of a Sunday evening as a child. That intro used to freak me out, probably the scariest part of the show.

It's like we made love to sweet music, and this is our child.

"We've been here since July 1994," says Moog.

God, I started young.

20210_10151178791594132_865573308_n.jpg

Fact for Adventure Time fans: the guy that voiced Johnny Bravo voices Choose Goose. Two very similar characters...

Anyway, this is bound to amuse and surprise anyone that grew up on PES/FIFA (/ISS)

Seems Oisín (my son) is starting to learn how my 3DS works a bit, haha.

Sometimes I'll let him have it and just play on of the the downloaded trailers I have on. He likes watching the Super Mario 3D Land trailers..... it's handier than giving him the actual game so he doesn't have to do anything he can just watch Mario. Usualy when the video ends he'll just restart it... he figured that out awhile ago.

But earlier I left him with the 3DS with the SM3DL trailer on I went to the kitchen to get a drink came back and it took me a while to realise that he had changed the video on his own as he was now watching the New Super Mario Bros. 2 trailer.

I sat there watching him till the trailer ended to see if he'd change the video again... and to see how he did it, if it was by accident somehow or if he knew what he was doing.

The NSMB2 trailer ends, he says "All gone, bye bye Mario" (he's awesome like that, haha) then he presses the power button, the message about Sleep mode, etc comes up. He then closes the 3DS reopens it and it is back to the Home menu, in the trailers folder. He then puts on the Kid Icarus trailer and watches that. When it was over he did the same and turned on teh Luigis Mansion trailer, haha. :D

Tsk @Ashley. Everyone knows PES is ISS :P

Yes, but it was merely ensuring accuracy (i.e. semantically you didn't grow up with PES, you grew up with ISS).

But earlier I left him with the 3DS with the SM3DL trailer on I went to the kitchen to get a drink came back and it took me a while to realise that he had changed the video on his own as he was now watching the New Super Mario Bros. 2 trailer.

Don't be so surprised. It's amazing what kids can pick up. At about 20 months old my niece knew how to turn the ipad on, unlock it and get to the video she wanted.

Although she now refers to any computer as "ipad".

Don't be so surprised. It's amazing what kids can pick up. At about 20 months old my niece knew how to turn the ipad on, unlock it and get to the video she wanted.

Although she now refers to any computer as "ipad".

Oh he has an ipod and can do that too with that.

Just he doesn't get to hold my 3DS on his own too often. And he never before even tried to press the power button so I figure he only just figured it out this evening :D

EDIT

Everyones favourite Deadpool is back

Yes, but it was merely ensuring accuracy (i.e. semantically you didn't grow up with PES, you grew up with ISS).

I've spent a lot of time recently editing high-school homework/coursework so I guess I'm being overly pedantic. If one is efforting to be accurate then correct ordering is but a step farther, but I can take my tutoring hat off for now.

I've spent a lot of time recently editing high-school homework/coursework so I guess I'm being overly pedantic. If one is efforting to be accurate then correct ordering is but a step farther' date=' but I can take my tutoring hat off for now.[/quote']

I'm human and flawed. Deal with it.

:heh: