NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

When you have tekkers like these, it doesn't matter if you were bred in a test tube:

@goulcher

Squirrel gets head stuck in halloween skull. Immediately becomes most horrifying thing man has ever seen.

A6FY9ruCUAAezsi.jpg

^ Stunned by the spaghetti lighting for candles one. Done that and then did the toilet roll speaker one. Works, but then reminded me I already knew that if you put it in a box it would sound louder. So yeah. Some awesome ones there though.

This whole time I was expecting a zombie to bust through the window and devour him. You can imagine my disappointment.

^ Stunned by the spaghetti lighting for candles one. Done that and then did the toilet roll speaker one. Works, but then reminded me I already knew that if you put it in a box it would sound louder. So yeah. Some awesome ones there though.

I know, I love candles in jars but I always struggle to light them near the end!

Wow someone built a robot that cheats at Rock-Paper-Scissors.

Well my game room is decorated now, So i've started to set up, so far my tv stand looks like -

photony.jpg

I need to box the slope where the stairs are in order to gain a bit more room for my pc and a few more consoles. And also need some shelves up for the games, but it's a start.

I did that spaghetti trick to light my pumpkins. Makes a bit of a smell though, better off with one of those long hob-lighters from pound land.

Ah @Murr your collection is much better than mine :D My 'retro corner' setup currently consists of NES, C64, Mega Drive, PS2, N64, Gamecube, various Gameboy/DS/GBAs and a Game Gear. I really want a SNES and a DC! Saturn... notsomuch.

Edited by Shorty

Ah @Murr your collection is much better than mine :D My 'retro corner' setup currently consists of NES, C64, Mega Drive, PS2, N64, Gamecube, various Gameboy/DS/GBAs and a Game Gear. I really want a SNES and a DC! Saturn... notsomuch.

I'm still wanting a Megadrive then I'll be happy :p

I had thought about getting the mini versions of consoles like the PSOne and Pstwo slim etc. Forget about the PS3 models, they're too expensive at the moment.

Damn.... wonder how much that cost him....wish they had recorded him ordering it to see the staffs reaction too, haha.

Anyway....

New conspiracy! We never went to Mars because how could that guy breathe!?

Edited by heroicjanitor

Wasn't sure where to put this, but since it is awesome I suppose here. Was gonna stick it in Smash Bros or Playstation All Stars thread.

Disney Bros! Disney All Stars!

Characters:

xVzpc.jpg

Levels:

b2vwu.jpg

Please Disney?

I can't get over how random the selection of characters is and how they're not even grouped together properly.