MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

Adam Savage from Mythbusters shows off some retro RAM and HDD

Just look at the "size" of that HDD

I found my Pokedex in the loft....

getattachmentbk.jpg

:grin:

Does it work? :)

I still have mine in a draw but it has long since run out of batteries, I think it will still work if I choose to replace them. :D

Great find btw.

Does it work? :)

I still have mine in a draw but it has long since run out of batteries, I think it will still work if I choose to replace them. :D

Great find btw.

Batteries are dead in them, So going to pick up new ones tomorrow and try. I hope it still works.

Edit: Nick Griffin has been unsuspended, so my post made me look like a complete douche linking to his (now working) Twitter account.

Edited by Cube

What a........diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

I didn't expect the suspension to end so quickly. I'd had to fix my post now.

Llotr_ka_hr_rgb.jpg

Just been to see the UK premier of this nice looking game. A few pointless things seen but on the whole is looking rather good.

That was exciting. Blue got off to an early lead, but Red managed to sneak past. But Blue kept on coming back, and eventually saw an opportunity to retake the lead. From then on, as resilient as Red was, Blue just kept gaining a bigger and bigger lead. But one final burst of speed allowed Red to catch Blue up just in time, so that they crossed the line together.

Well dang. I just had to watch the whole damned thing again just to watch that story unfold.

Man, stuff like that ... it's like a fetish for me. I love just looking at it. And the fact that it's made with flippin' LEGOs ... it makes me hard.

Man, stuff like that ... it's like a fetish for me. I love just looking at it. And the fact that it's made with flippin' LEGOs ... it makes me hard.

LdFXU.gif