NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

While the sandwich look INCREDIBLE, i would send* it back and ask for it on a plate. You know, one of those ceramic things that doesn't have loads of tiny little crevices to breed bacteria in.

*no i wouldn't, i'd eat my sandwich quietly and leave.

I love his ending pun.

Saw that a while ago, I thought it was pretty darn cool.

EDIT: Some might say, I found it to be...awesome :p

Dunno about anyone else, but I found this pretty awesome; it's about photography essentially able to capture light itself, 1 trillion frames a second or something.

Edited by Rummy

I only just saw the Gangnam style video two days ago for teh first time, somehow I knew it was made for Deadpool.....and there is it :D

jsT8X.jpg

Click link for all 151

Pennymon!

Gotta spend 'em all!

The editing in that was really good, I thought.

Also, boobs.

Some of them are dusty, too! I do love the glitter though...Magnus, start making sparkly clay figurines!!

From now on, everything will be sparkly!

I actually made the legendaries in my chess set out of sparkly clay, but I don't think they're as sparkly as some of those Pokémon.

Given they are the size of a penny, I think its pretty good going and some of them are cute.

Although, let's be honest, Magnus wins on this one <3.

I've not seen all of those models, but it's clear to see that not an incredible amount of effort has gone into cleaning them up. I could do better but I think the amateur approach adds to their charm.

I managed to get work to buy me some new trousers. My (two pairs) or cargo trousers have started displaying massive wear around the crotch area - I kid you not, there are massive holes. And since they did not approve of me wearing jeans in protest they paid for some new trousers to tide me over until my requested uniform actually arrives (it's well known [at least internally] that requests for new uniform takes an ice age to actually arrive)*

*I technically have a "suit"ish pair of trousers I could've worn, but either they're too big or too small (I claimed they were too small as a result of chubbing up so couldn't wear them) so I didn't want to wear them.

Free clothes = pr0 awesome.

More Deadpool :D

Now I await a gif to be made of 1mins 42 to 1min 45 please *cough*

Coolness just earned infinate cookie noms and awesome points :D

I love you :heart:

Some awesome moments in there! :D My favourite would have to be him exiting the TARDIS with a line of girls and the Doctor just looking confused. :heh: On that note, I think I recognised some of the cosplayers.

I actually got bored of dragging that. There should be a version you can just zoom in and out of.

*Awaits Coolness to deliver.*