NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

I threw up at the sight of Star Trek: Insurrection. He should have put First Contact (2063) in there instead.

Also, Lister would rather eat dog food than Pot Noodles.

Other than that, brilliant.

I threw up at the sight of Star Trek: Insurrection. He should have put First Contact (2063) in there instead.

Also, Lister would rather eat dog food than Pot Noodles.

Wouldn't know my Star Trek timelines, but I was wondering who else was going to pick up on that disgusting Pot Noodle mistake.

Theres also the fact that the people on the planet werent the indigenous, that was one of the main points why it was being allowed in the first place.

Theres also the fact that the people on the planet werent the indigenous, that was one of the main points why it was being allowed in the first place.

There was no invasion either. They were attempting to relocate the population of squatters to another planet so they could harvest a substance in the planet's rings that could save billions and billions of lives without harming anyone on the planet.

Now this is truly awesome -

video-game-memes-mother-of-god.jpg

I will make my game room in my new house resemble this!

Now this is truly awesome -

video-game-memes-mother-of-god.jpg

I will make my game room in my new house resemble this!

Previous page :p

I blogged this before Daft, so I win. Click onto YouTube to select tracks

A lesson, if it were ever needed, in double-checking your privacy settings:

A lesson, if it were ever needed, in double-checking your privacy settings:

Some of the comdeic value is inevitably lost a little through the censorship but still, that's pretty dam awesome.

Now to go through my Facebook settings...

I can't decide whether or not this is more freaky than awesome, but it's still awesome. It's by a self-taught animator and this short film has apparently won a jillion awards at film festivals.

Awesome stuff...

It's 16:47 and Friday.

Maybe for those who don't work weekends. :p

Not sure if anyone watched Russel Howard last night but there was a ventriloquist on as the guest comedian at the end. Whilst I'm not usually a fan of ventriloquism, Nina Conti was hilarious!

She does two parts, so if you're thinking of turning off at least go to 10:00 and watch from there!

I can't decide whether or not this is more freaky than awesome, but it's still awesome. It's by a self-taught animator and this short film has apparently won a jillion awards at film festivals.

Best thing I've seen in this thread.

Not sure if anyone watched Russel Howard last night but there was a ventriloquist on as the guest comedian at the end. Whilst I'm not usually a fan of ventriloquism, Nina Conti was hilarious!

She does two parts, so if you're thinking of turning off at least go to 10:00 and watch from there!

She was nice, but no ventriloquist has ever been able to top Jeff Dunham for me. His characters are amazing and his humour and general presence is just hilarious.

How did she know it said boat? Or was he part of the act?

Best thing I've seen in this thread.

Good grief. That was absolutely incredible.