NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

Excuse me, the onions are out again.

Damn, she's still as awesome as when that happened back in Feburary. It's a shame all Republicans can't be that intelligent...or intelligable.

Also, the Speaker (the chap in the Tux at the very beginning and very end) looks like A BOSS. :D

Usually I keep that sort of thing on Tumblr, but she seemed so cool that I couldn't and it really choked me up when she started speaking about her husband and missing him. <3

That was so frakking AWESOME :D

Man wish I had the funds and man power to pull off something like that in my own town.

Hell I wish it was done in my own town I'd be racing to push the button

My fave bit, bikini chick on motorbike :D

It seems a bit fishy to me....there's something odd going on around the edges of the fork when he's jiggling the coin.

New teaser for "Superhero Collab 3", you'll get a quick glimps of my most awesome Wolverine scene round 33seconds... I've seen a full vid of that scene with all effect complete and it is AWESOME. Though you'll have to wait till the actual final vid is finished, hopefully round June I think is now the target

Now who can I contact to get the part of Wolverine in the real films for when Jackman gets bored of it?

Edited by Mokong

14 years after release gamers just discovered a time warp glitch that allows you to defeat gannon as a kid. 23:29 speed kill...

That's pretty awesome if it's verified. I always find the sorts of things people do with glitches fascinating, the amount of experimenting they must do to just find them!

That's insane. How do people think to try these things. I mean to think to beat the boss, but not go into the teleport thing, but then go out, come back in, activate it but not actually go in it, then go out through the door again (that you normally can't).

Then the game jumps all the way to the end pretty much.

How did they kill themselves though after beating the first boss?

Link just collapsed dead... ?

I haven't watched the whole thing just skipped around a bit but damn that is insane

It's like the soundtrack of my childhood.... no my life :heart:

That speedrun looks awesome, but i'm not convinced it is legit though. Smashing Ganon with a deku stick looks freakin awesome though!!.

I dunno how he beat those Stalfos so quickly with a Deku Stick! Is it because the game 'thinks' you're using a sword?