NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

I want this.

26148332.jpg

It's a PIZZA shirt! Sometimes I live for ridiculousness.

That's not awesome, it's horrible.

It's so horrible that it's awesome! : peace:

No, Eddie. :heh:

It's pretty disgusting. You should be ashamed. ;)

I'm going to put this here as awesome cuz it's probably the best parental response to their disrespecting child I've seen... if you can't watch the full 8mins... at least skip to the last 2 :wink:

I don't really think she sounds that spoilt, honestly.

What has she really done, exaggerated what her responsibilities are and blown off some steam?

That's what all teenagers do; it's just that now Facebook is the forum for that.

Pretty cool that he shot the laptop though.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't actually real to be honest.

It was funny though.

The bullets to the laptop were a bit too much. He should've sold it instead :heh:

Anyway, he's not punishing the post on Facebook, he's punishing her generally spoiled attitude and behaviour. I agree with that.

Because he says she is spoilt and she rants about her parents on Facebook then she is spoilt?

I'm not just going to take his word for it. The events that transpired did not warrant the destruction of a laptop and a video to be made.

Because he says she is spoilt and she rants about her parents on Facebook then she is spoilt?

I'm not just going to take his word for it. The events that transpired did not warrant the destruction of a laptop and a video to be made.

The impression I got is that it wasn't just this isolated incident, it was something that was building up for some time (what with him mentioning her refusal to find a job, and the "other incident").

All conjecture, of course, we don't know enough about them to be making assumptions like this.

I do think he went a overboard with the "Laptop Destruction", but taking away her computer and essentially forcing her to start earning her own money is a fitting punishment, I think.

There's not much else they can do with it =\ seems like a silly idea to have minecraft lego as they're essentially the same thing...

At the very least, I was expecting all the bricks to be painted with the textures from Minecraft.

I will kill myself/all of you if no one gets this.

In the restaurant (canteen) of my university:

DSC00348.jpg

I'm afraid you're going to have to lock and load an uzi 9mm since I didn't get it.

Everyone, I'm sorry for your loss.

Even with Cube's revelation I don't see how anybody could deduce that since we have mutiple shots of a buffet style canteen compared with one shot from Daria with two vending machines. Your canteen shots have no vending machines. There really is fuck all linking the two.