NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

'cos I'm in a thread creating mood and the funny stuff thread just doesn't quite cut it.

The thing with the A cappella video is that the representation of Starman Mario is wildly inaccurate. That Koopa would've been insta-killed if that was the real Mario.

So it wasn't very awesome at all.

Why are the mannequins naked from the waist down? Is that how I have to wear it?

I think the point is that if you wear one of those hoodies you are so cool you dont need trousers

I feel like I need to own one of these!

adbd4085f557bd145b27b6f624371029.jpg

I sat there thinking "wow, they're really boring and a bit shit". And then I realised "Oh, sweet zombie Jesus, I need them all now!" : peace:

I think we can safely conclude that Ukraine does indeed have talent. By the bucketload. That was amazing.

Edited by The fish

I just want to know why they decided to ruin the red one!
Yeah It would look the best as well I reckon! Though green's good as well.

Did we ever see the White Ranger without his armour on?... just wondering what his design actually looked like... would have had to be gold diamonds I guess.

EDIT:

Google search found this Red one...

217433_710755992239_10802931_37405034_4246084_n.jpg

---

I think they must be custom made for the buyers?... because unlike the one above, this green one has gold lining (not so good)...

Edited by Retro_Link

The sand one was absolutely stunning, I mean everything else is pretty cool but that just trumps them for me.

Almost tempted by one of the hoodies, but that price is too much for me right now :(

Edited by Rummy

Jesus, Google is throwing up shit. The only lead involves joining a Power Rangers forum and asking a member.

Almost tempted by one of the hoodies, but that price is too much for me right now :(

Christ. 85.00 USD = 54.1213 GBP

The exchange rate is wank now.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

This made me smile. Dad and his kids creatively covering "Everything Counts" by Depeche Mode.