NEurope
gaggle64

Aliens: Colonial Marines

I finished the campaign last night and yeah the game is pretty bad. It does have a lot of potential though, and if treated with a bit more care and respect it could have been a great game. As it stands though I really have no idea how this passed QA. There are sooooo many glitches in the game and graphically it looks like the end of the Xbox\beginning of the 360 era type game.

If the Alien license wasn't attached to this game nobody would have picked it up, myself included.

As it stands though I really have no idea how this passed QA.

It pretty much wasn't. SEGA got fed up with Gearbox messing them around and released it how it was.

Picked this up in the Blockbuster closing down sale for £1.40 yesterday. Put a couple of hours into the campaign and well, its bad but I am enjoying it.

The graphics are very average but I am enjoying the story, music and the sound effect for the guns.

I've just got upto the bit where its revealed what Weyland Yutani have been upto, as a fan of the Aliens films, I loved that part.

Picked this up in the Blockbuster closing down sale for £1.40 yesterday. Put a couple of hours into the campaign and well, its bad but I am enjoying it.

The graphics are very average but I am enjoying the story, music and the sound effect for the guns.

I've just got upto the bit where its revealed what Weyland Yutani have been upto, as a fan of the Aliens films, I loved that part.

On a technical level the game is a mess. If you like the movies ( which I do ) then some parts of the game are alright. I really enjoyed playing through it in co-op mode with my brother and mates. Film quotes were flying down the headsets everytime we hooked up. Game was still a mess but we were having a laugh and didn't care. :D

On a technical level the game is a mess. If you like the movies ( which I do ) then some parts of the game are alright. I really enjoyed playing through it in co-op mode with my brother and mates. Film quotes were flying down the headsets everytime we hooked up. Game was still a mess but we were having a laugh and didn't care. :D

One of the reasons I was really looking forward to this on the Wii U. Online Co-Op.

Extinction mode on Ghosts highlights what a missed opportunity this game was.

I don't get how that can even happen, usually if that kind of error gets made in the coding I've ever done it won't make a usable program... unless they created a place holder using teather that did nothing? but yeah... weird...