N-Europe

Code Of Princess

Dante

Trailer:

Agatsuma Entertainment's Code of Princess this Nintendo 3DS beat ‘em up is designed by the Guardian Heroes team and has characters designed by Kinu Nishimura.

The selectable characters of the game:

Solange Blanche Fleur de Lys is the princess of the title. She fights using a holy sword given her by her father (probably balancing the huge weight thanks to some other huge assets). Her kingdom is now in ruins, and she needs to do battle in order to restore its former glory.

Ari Vuavua is a thief. She has the appearence and personality of a tomboy but she’s a good person deep inside, even if she can be definitely blunt.

Lady Zozo is a zombie girl. She made herself immortal in order to further study the darkest depths of magic. She’s rather taciturn, probably due to the fact that she has no tongue. She can speak and cast spells thanks to a magic skull hanging from her staff. And yeah, she also wears a scarf with “Milk†embroidered on it. Zombies in the Code of Princess universe are weird.

Allegro Nantabile Cantabile is an elf and a bard. She’s always trying to get people’s attention and she’s rather narcissistic. She can use her guitar both to entertain and as a weapon, releasing deadly soundwaves.

Edited by Grazza

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this game looks fantastic. So much like Guardian Heroes, except the animation is even better - it's as good as having a direct sequel. Heck, it even has the 3-plane gameplay, which I haven't seen since GH on the Saturn.

I just hope this isn't seen as niche, because I don't think there's any reason to classify it as that. We need this in Europe! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Atlus are bringing this game to the states.

" ATLUS TO BRING CODE OF PRINCESS FOR NINTENDO 3DS, ACTION RPG BRAWLER WITH COMPETITIVE AND COOPERATIVE MULTIPLAYER, TO NORTH AMERICA THIS FALL; FANS WHO PRE-ORDER AT PARTICIPATING RETAILERS WILL RECEIVE FREE "SOUND & VISUAL BOOK" BONUS "

lets hope that we also see a PAL release.

Will import a US 3DS.

Still waiting for nano assault. Guess that isn't coming to Europe!

I emailed Shin'en about Nano and they said an announcement is due shortly for Europe. That was a couple of months back though.

Very much hoping CoP makes it over here too!

• 1 month later...

Not actually been confirmed that it is Ghostlight who are making the deal to localise this in Europe. Speculation based on how they are localising Devil Survivor on the DS and 3DS. Probably the most likely candidate, provided they put it up as an eShop release as I doubt they'll risk putting it on store shelves in Europe.

Not actually been confirmed that it is Ghostlight who are making the deal to localise this in Europe. Speculation based on how they are localising Devil Survivor on the DS and 3DS. Probably the most likely candidate, provided they put it up as an eShop release as I doubt they'll risk putting it on store shelves in Europe.

Considering this quote that came from Ghostlight's Blog recently...

In other news, we’re making excellent progress on Devil Survivor 2 (DS) and Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS). They really are both excellent games so watch out for more news on these two over the next few weeks. I’ll also be announcing that Ghostlight has secured another Japanese 3DS game for release this year and before you start guessing, no, it’s not a JRPG this time!

and their past history of localising Atlus US' titles, I think it's safe to say that it's them.