NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

'Nintendo RS Menu Beta'

thats wierd, RS, maybe revolution system? if thats what its like on startup then thats gonna be cool.

Weird... Still, could be true, even with the wonky english etc, it's probably just a menu they sent to devs to see if it works, not anything near final(esp not art, they are probably mainly working on the code at the moment)

Thats fake and i can prove it :)

Look at the last picture.

These where made by DefectDS long time ago.

nrevinterface1.jpg

nrevinterface2.jpg

nrevinterface3.jpg

nrevinterface4.jpg

nrevinterface5.jpg

Nintendo has been so secretive with the Revolution, so it´s hard to know if this is real.

No it isnt. Its obvious they're fake cos the menu screen is from a fake made by DefectDS

I Think it's a big, great fake, but if it's come from the oficial japanese site... i wonder what this "RS" does mean.

*sigh* the source is also fake.. It did not come from Nintendo japan. Someone just wrote that as a source to make it sound real.

No it isnt. Its obvious they're fake cos the menu screen is from a fake made by DefectDS

Well, I didn´t know that. I do it now, though.

Sweet Jesus that looks slick.

Just adore the box shots of the SNES games and the wee description.

Oooooooooooooooooooooo very slick indeed.. Very stylish, I would just sit there and drool for hours before I even played anything. =P

The Revolution will need some menus for downloading and playing games, and setting up stuff and so on. This is a good idea of how they could look.

Heh that logo looks like Wordart :heh:

Those by DefectDS look pretty awesome though :)

It's obviosly fake...the last pics say to use the L and R buttons, which don't exist on the Rev controller...

We all know its fake but man, it looks bloody awesome. Very cool, clean and *drools* :heh::D

Those menus do look pretty slick...Hopefully Nintendo will use something unboring and simple like they did with the Cube. I mean, look at the XBox and PS2 menu systems....The PS2 one actually confuses me -_-

The Cube one was boring. (better than the PS2 offcourse)

I want somthing as slick as the 360/PSP menu.

Well I guess it's your opinion whether it was or not...but the others were worse is what I was trying to say.

Looks like a rubbishy reimagining of the PSP menu screens.

yah it does, the people that make up fake crap piss me off!

thank god they're fake! i mean, after the way the GCN logo comes onto the screen, that "RS" one just looked boring! and copying the DS logo for no apparent reason... mm.. nah, no thanks! and i never liked the PSP's menus which this is obviously trying to copy.

Sign in to follow this