NEurope
Ashley

Moving House

I don't know how it works, but there's a setting on my dryer that completely negates the need for ironing.

I think it's the rinse hold setting.

/exits

Some good news at last.

We've pretty much got the house now, just need to get the referencing sorted and we're off. I'm so thrilled, it's a little further out than I intended but between me and my friend I get an extra study and the lounge while she gets the conservatory for the dogs. I also get the drive to myself as she has a moped, phew! No more fighting to park my car off-road.

Piccies:

scaled.php?server=535&filename=2012052018.jpg&res=landing

My two rooms:

(Bedroom)

scaled.php?server=225&filename=2012052032.jpg&res=landing

(study)

scaled.php?server=707&filename=2012052026.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=337&filename=2012052020.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=152&filename=2012052021.jpg&res=landing

I'm pretty stoked, the house is huge and pretty cheap (750pcm, so between is it's nothing), it'll mean somewhere quiet to sleep and I get to have pets (my housemate has dogs similar to my dogs back home) without having to worry about them fully myself and my own study for my desk etc.

:D

I'm considering getting a one bedroom because I like my own space (and I'm sick of our living room being taken over every weekend by people passed out on the floor).

Looked at a few places that weren't right but saw one earlier that was pretty good. It's actually a one bedroom, not a dingy little studio, with ample space and furnished. Decent sized bedroom (currently had a double, a cot and a wardrobe and still space to move), living room is good and a kitchen, not just a converted cupboard!

It's further our than I am at the moment (it's kind of half way between Stratford and Leyton) which I don't mind so much as work is still only a 20 minute cycle, but getting to central will take me about 50-60 minutes to get to (unless I tube but pff).

Bit more than I am currently paying and doesn't include bills (i.e. I don't know definitely what I'll be paying) but I'm earning more so...why not eh?

Plus moving in date is 5th November so it gives me time to replace myself here.

Going to mull it over during the weekend.

In other news. Apparently this place comes with Pokémon (not the place I'm discussing above)

Edited by Ashley

Me again!

Just been to view a house in East Dulwich. Compared to the last place: it's cheaper, bit smaller (but still adequate), seemed a bit darker but could be because we had no lights on..., nearer friends, further away from work (but a bit closer to central I think...), moving date is sooner so I'd have to replace myself sooner.

Got to try and weigh up each one and I want to decide tomorrow.

Also need to tell my housemate...

Me again!

Just been to view a house in East Dulwich. Compared to the last place: it's cheaper, bit smaller (but still adequate), seemed a bit darker but could be because we had no lights on..., nearer friends, further away from work (but a bit closer to central I think...), moving date is sooner so I'd have to replace myself sooner.

Got to try and weigh up each one and I want to decide tomorrow.

Also need to tell my housemate...

Don't go to Dulwich, South London is rubbish. Apart from Clapham Common. I like Clapham Common. Move there.

I didn't really like Clapham the once I went there.

Plus you don't even live in London any more!