NEurope
Ashley

Moving House

You've got THAT much money and you haven't moved out yet? I'm surprised your parents haven't already kicked you out.

Why would they? They're parents so they do what's best. Besides, I've pulled their arses out of the fire a couple of times

I've pulled their arses out of the fire a couple of times

Yeah but you wouldn't have needed to if you kept your arson under control.

Yeah but you wouldn't have needed to if you kept your arson under control.

Pfft. Like anyone can resist setting fire to pringles cans

@Serebii. Have I ever told you that I consider you to be my best friend.

And that best friends share.

Money.

Hands up, who suddenly hates Ashley?

*raises hand*

Me.

He's looking at my dream flat dammit. :(

What's all this talk about "suddenly" hating Ashley? :blank:

I do suddenly find myself very attracted to Serebii, though.

What's all this talk about "suddenly" hating Ashley? :blank:

I know right? I'm the same detestable bastard I've always been!

Why would they? They're parents so they do what's best. Besides, I've pulled their arses out of the fire a couple of times

Exactly, 'what's best' involves growing up and moving on with your life, experiencing new things and living independently without parental control around you. You can do what you want, when you want. You can live where you want, and do your house up how you like, you don't have to follow their routines and rules, you make your own that suit you. You learn how to live independently and learn lots of new things, instead of the same stuff you've had your WHOLE life.

You don't have to live with your parents to help them out either.

If you're planning on losing the big V, are you really expecting to take a girl back to your parents? Or are you relying on the girl being independent instead?

Exactly, 'what's best' involves growing up and moving on with your life, experiencing new things and living independently without parental control around you. You can do what you want, when you want. You can live where you want, and do your house up how you like, you don't have to follow their routines and rules, you make your own that suit you. You learn how to live independently and learn lots of new things, instead of the same stuff you've had your WHOLE life.

You don't have to live with your parents to help them out either.

If you're planning on losing the big V, are you really expecting to take a girl back to your parents? Or are you relying on the girl being independent instead?

With your post, you seem to insinuate that I'm subject to their rules and have no/limited freedom by living here. That's so far from the truth.

I have no restrictions as to what I can do, when I can do it etc. So long as I don't set fire to the house, I'm good.

I'm as independent as independent can be.

Independence is your own place. If you wanted to rock out with your cock out you couldn't do it at your parents (at least not when they're around) :heh:

With your post, you seem to insinuate that I'm subject to their rules and have no/limited freedom by living here. That's so far from the truth.

I have no restrictions as to what I can do, when I can do it etc. So long as I don't set fire to the house, I'm good.

I'm as independent as independent can be.

So you could have a party at yours without letting your parents know and they'd be fine with that?

So you could have a party at yours without letting your parents know and they'd be fine with that?

I would never do anything of the sort. It's no different to having house mates. It's common courtesy to inform them.

If Serebii is happy living at home and doesn't feel like he doesn't have independence then that's fine.

In fact it probably just means his parents are kick-ass.

Most people I know hate living at home because we don't feel have independence is all.

I would never do anything of the sort. It's no different to having house mates. It's common courtesy to inform them.

You have parties with housemates, not parents.

If you're happy living at home with your parents and your parents are happy then that's fine.

I was just hoping you'd see how MUCH better life is living independently.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to moving out. However, as I'm not restricted here, I'm in no hurry so I can stay here in order to save up so I don't end up struggling financially when I do move out.

Plus I'm not sure if Serebii and me are ready to actually move in together yet.

We've talked about it maybe being a 2013 thang.

This year we'll just work on having more ANAL SEX.

That last part didn't need to be in caps.

Plus I'm not sure if Serebii and me are ready to actually move in together yet.

We've talked about it maybe being a 2013 thang.

This year we'll just work on having more ANAL SEX.

That last part didn't need to be in caps.

You wish :p

Six figure savings? Jesus Titty Christ.

None of those figures belong in the penny columns, right?

How restrictive are your people's parents that you didn't have independence until you moved out?

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to moving out. However, as I'm not restricted here, I'm in no hurry so I can stay here in order to save up so I don't end up struggling financially when I do move out.

128740557337317788.jpg

You have SIX FIGURE SAVINGS. What the shitting ballfuck are you on about? I'm sorry, but if you think that's a genuine concern then...I dunno. You crazy brah. I've moved out and you know how much I have in the bank? £422. That's fuck all, and I'm spending loads going out for meals, going on trips and buying a massive TV and other stuff for the flat. Now, granted, I'm not living alone, but I'm independent, have my own place and I have nothing to worry about. You could BUY A HOUSE and still be better off than me with that kind of money.

You have SIX FIGURE SAVINGS. What the shitting ballfuck are you on about? I'm sorry, but if you think that's a genuine concern then...I dunno. You crazy brah. I've moved out and you know how much I have in the bank? £422. That's fuck all, and I'm spending loads going out for meals, going on trips and buying a massive TV and other stuff for the flat. Now, granted, I'm not living alone, but I'm independent, have my own place and I have nothing to worry about. You could BUY A HOUSE and still be better off than me with that kind of money.

But those six figure's are in Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png's not £'s.

On the subject of moving house, a comparison of house prices across the different regions of England.

I had it in my head that one day I wouldn't mind moving to London - that is if I never made it to America. But my word, I had no idea it was that much more expensive. I thought it might be nearly double the average house price compared to the good old North East, not nearly quadruple. My mind is actually blown.

Serebii, there are some areas of the north east where you could buy two houses and still probably have around £20k left over. That is no amount of money to be worried about unless you want to move into an absolutely fuck off huge house, or move into a really 'nice' area.

Six figure savings and you're worried you might start struggling financially when you move out?

Do me a favour. I barely had a 4 figure sum when I moved out and managed fine. I would be living the dream with six figure sum. Damn man. Good luck to ya though. Would love to have that kind of money to start off in life. Mental.

Oh he said SIX figures?

I had it in my head it was like five figures.

Dunno why (I do, I'm tired and tired some more).

Holy shit dude.

Pokemon really pays.

To think all this time I was selling drugs...