NEurope
Mokong

Mini Irish/North Irish N-E Meet Dublin this Friday or Giants Causeway this Saturday?

@/nando/ joined me at the causeway, was awesome getting to meet them.... and Kidnap their Mii's to my 3DS.... though none of the tourists had any 3DS's to give us extra passes...:mad:

Cheers for coming to the causeway lads and hanging out with me, was awesome : peace:

Yeh, man.. it was cool :smile: Thanks for waiting around for us.. it's just a shame we could only make it about half way around :eek:

Weird.... trying to make post with pics of today and it's telling me the post is too short :heh:

Unfortunately, that's probably my fault as that tends to happen when someone attempts to mention / nando / in a post :hmm:

Unfortunately, that's probably my fault as that tends to happen when someone attempts to mention / nando / in a post :hmm:

Yeah, I found a work around in the end.... oddly I think the slashes and spaces in your name makes the forums spaz out when trying to @mention you, haha.

Anyway edited together my first video from my road trip at Cú Chulainn's Stone

Video from the Causeway will be up later in the week.... including footage of Greg/Nando trying to climb down from a high part :D

Video from the Causeway will be up later in the week.... including footage of Greg/Nando trying to climb down from a high part :D

Haha.. is that really necessary? :heh: I actually felt really clumsy coming down it but all I kept thinking about was the 3DS in my pocket and how I didn't want to somehow fall and break it :eek:

*Bumpage for video*

Like with the previous video figured I should put this here too. Finally got round to editing my vid of when I was at the Causeway last week.....watch out for at the 7mins 50second mark when I almost fall :heh:

Oh and I get a text round 4mins 7 seconds... a virtual cookie AND +1000 Awesome points if you can tell what the ringtone is

Also I oddly didn't use my video camera much after @Nando arrived with the one exception of when we climbed down. Darksnowman and I got down easily walking along the side... Nando however thought going to the top and then down would be the better option....

(This video is unlisted so it doesn't appear on my channel and is just a little bonus for the N-E faithful :D)

Edited by Mokong