NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Menkor

Third party accessories?

I'm going to pick up the Motion plus add-on, and consider getting an additional nunchuck and wii mote as well

Is there any third party brand that is good today? I can save quite a bit of money by not going with Nintendo's official stuff

On a sidenote, does the official Motion Plus add-on come with a sleeve?

I would always recommend going with official peripherals..

Motion Plus does come with a jacket and is actually designed to be played with it on at all times. You seem keen on saving money so it may not be an option but a Wii Remote with Motion Plus already built in is the best way to go :smile:

Ok, good to know about the jacket

Yeah, I've considered that option, but it's a bit too much IMO...

AFAIK there is no difference between the add-on and the built-in one(aside from the built-in being more convenient), so I figured I can save the money(roughly 20 USD) and put it onto something else instead

There are some excellent Wii rifle accessories. Although they're unfortunately designed for hunting games and I'm not sure if they work with stuff like CoD or Goldeneye.

I've found an affordable RGB cable, third party of course...Googling around indicates that the general view is that cables is one thing you don't have to be afraid of when getting third party

My Wii is connected to my old 4:3 SDTV(has anamorphic mode) and RGB is the best it can take

Sign in to follow this