NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Welcome To The House Of Fun

I thought I'd make a new thread for this because I haven't made one for a while. So, here it is.

Ine has been over in the UK for a week or so for Christmas, and we've been looking at houses to rent together. She's made a folder and has been pestering me about houses for some time, so in the end I just took the next random one she asked me about and decided to ask for a viewing for that one.

Turns out the place was pretty bluddy nice! Fell in love with it straight away. Also, we had some fun with the estate agent, asking her to try on the shower in our house, as our current one was a bit shitty.

DSC02245.jpg

The living room. The telly is probably going to go, but we've got our own better one to replace eet. There's a two seater leather sofa to the right of the picture, and a three seater which is where I am sitting. Those are my legs.

DSC02248.jpg

Le kitchen. Where our food will be made. There is another kitchen unit that is going to go into the gap on the right. Also, fridge is massssive. :D

DSC02251.jpg

Shower time!

DSC02243.jpg

That's the table and chairs/dining area, with a cute little breakfast window that leads into the kitchen.

DSC02254.jpg

This is one half of our bedroom...the room.

DSC02257.jpg

Err, that's the other half...the bed. Both make the bedroom!

DSC02234.jpg

This is the view from outside our flat, right by our front door. There's a gate on the right that will take us to the Upper Gardens, which leads us into central Bournemouth.

DSC02232.jpg

And this is part of the upper gardens. All to ourselves, mwahaha.

We've been back and forth to the estate agents, and the whole thing seems to have gone really, really smoothly. In a somewhat bizarre twist, the agent bares a striking resemblance to our old forum friend Jordan! Are we in some sort of parallel universe...Termina?!

So, it's all gone ok, and today we have picked up the keys to our flat. We've been to ikea and have picked up some plates, cutlery and other household stuff, and have been placing it in our place today.

It's very surprising how quickly this has moved along. Yet, at the same time, it has been 3 years, so the timing is right. :D

DSC00230.jpg

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Mega congrats guys! place looks awesome. I can see only one thing wrong: the shower head is fixed to the wall so you won't be able to take it off mid-shower and really clean your butt crack. :p

Also, when can me and the family come to stay for a holiday with free accommodation?

CONGRATS!

Mega congrats guys! place looks awesome. I can see only one thing wrong: the shower head is fixed to the wall so you won't be able to take it off mid-shower and really clean your butt crack. :p

My butt-crack is clean because I shit rainbows.

Also, when can me and the family come to stay for a holiday with free accommodation?

CONGRATS!

Whenever you'd like! Although, I won't be there til next month as I've still got my current place. I hope you can raise your kid's development values by then. Also, I hope yours rise, as the values tend to slow down with age. (oooooohhhh!)

Dude I'm a 33 year old 15 rated striker with training cone, goal instincts and freekicks. I need no further developing. I'm a machine.

Kids stink though. Both are 1 rated injury prone divas. I apologise for them in advance.

Looks great :) we recently moved into a semi with a great view. Lots of people went for the house so when we got it, it fel like landing a great job. Awesome feeling, finding a place that ticks so many boxes. Now go forth and make the happy memories within!

That's awesome, I'm filled with jealousy because I'm nowhere near getting a place of my own :p

Looks like a really nice place :)

That looks really nice. :smile:

Make sure you buy a fold-out couch so I have something to sleep on when I'm in the area.

Wow, nice!! The bathroom looks fancy, and it looks like there's everything you'd need in there overall! Very clean too! I enjoy this thread. I hope you both enjoy your new place : peace:

Feels lovely. Hope everything goes smoothly for you guys - the house looks really satisfying too.

I approve of more KNEE members moving to mainland UK.

The rest of you guys should take note.

The phrase "sick pad" in the modern Americanised sense springs to mind. Your little shelf in Bournemouth looks like the most pleasant little nest anyone could hope for, I couldn't be more jealous. Flat 2 for two - sounds like the start of something wonderful.

Also, now that I look at it you're just on the other side of the Isle of Wight from me. We should meet up there and sink it or something.

Edited by gaggle64

I never knew I wanted to come to Bournemouth until you two rented a house there and promised to let us all stay with you! Congratulations, I'll be on a plane in 48 hours, address?

I never knew I wanted to come to Bournemouth until you two rented a house there and promised to let us all stay with you! Congratulations, I'll be on a plane in 48 hours, address?

It'l be the one consisting of broken Ocarinas as Flink trys to work out still various Ocarina of Time songs.

Anyway, congrats to the pair of you. Not only on the new place, but on 3 happy years together.

NOEL'S FLINK'S HOUSE PARTY.

Who's gonna portray Mr Blobby, that guys a legend!!

Massive Win! Really happy for you both :)

Sweet digs, too. I had no idea you guys were planning this, though! Guess I haven't been online here much lately.

This is one half of our bedroom...the room.

Err, that's the other half...the bed. Both make the bedroom!

Anyone else think that after reading these two quotes in particular that FLink definitely missed his calling as an Estate Agent? :heh:

But seriously, congrats to both you and @Eenuh I'm really happy for you! :D

Looks awesome. Also kudos on the serving hatch. We have one of those in our house. Probably not overly useful for two people but great when you have a family*/entertaining friends and family and have a few meals to pass through.

*hint hint

LETS MEET THEM... JIM... INE... COME ON IN GUYS!!

:D

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

That's Amazing, Congratulations!! :)

Looks Really Lovely!!

You just know you're gonna have a lot of photo fun with that kitchen/dining room door thing! :p

House Warming For The Win!!!

My butt-crack is clean because I shit rainbows.
Wouldn't want to find that Pot of Gold! Edited by Retro_Link