NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

So, two people chose to do nothing, while two didn't send in targets.

There was a lot of swapping going on, mostly aimed at two people.

And someone who can make someone target someone else chose the target that his target was already targeting.

Wrong. I was one of the agents who didn't leave their office - someone locked me in from the outside. I'm guessing that means I was roleblocked last night.

For. Fucks. Sake.

One person ROYALLY fucked me and one person ROYALLY ROYALLY ROYALLY fucked me. Fuck whoever targeted me/the redirector.

I was the target of at least one redirection.

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH HATE.

The killer uses the same method ReZ's character from 007 did (though somewhat more effectively!)

ReZ how bad can the redirection be?

Also interestingly we don't get a description of the powers of agents upon death...

I might aswell come out with everything.

It wasn't so much the redirection, but;

First of all, I had a single use epic ability, so I used that on the first night, in an attempt to get one step ahead,......and I targeted Cube. Someone however forced me to protect Cube, and thus I wasted my epic ability.

But that is okay because someone else *or something* has happened to me, and so I lost my powers (they were amazing. I was really hard) and has replaced my previous abilities (I had a choice of two) with a new ability, which makes me go from info collector to boring sideline player. Bit annoying.

Buh? ReZ, your words confuse me. What, exactly, happened?

I think Yvonne and Diageo covered that.

Well... ReZ says he used his "epic" ability, but ended up protecting Cube instead, and then got his power switched again, so I understood he got his power swapped twice.

But none of that fits with being redirected, that's what I'm not getting.

I think he's saying that he was forced to use a certain power last night, and also has gained a new power role, and lost his previous powers.

So, a redirector forced him to use a power that's not his? If you ask me, that's a more pressing issue than being a redirector in the first place (IF he was redirected at all, he still targeted Cube, anyway)

Well... ReZ says he used his "epic" ability, but ended up protecting Cube instead, and then got his power switched again, so I understood he got his power swapped twice.

But none of that fits with being redirected, that's what I'm not getting.

My understanding of it:

- ReZ used epic ability on Cube.

- Someone redirected ReZ to Cube - unsure as to whether the "epic ability" involved protecting, or the redirector forced ReZ to use protect.

- Someone else targeted ReZ and changed his abilities to "boring sideline player!.

Interesting developments! Hopefully ReZ can get his powers back? More information roles would be good...

I'm going to be posting at funny times as I'm in Boston at the moment on holiday. It's the coldest winter since 87, but the snowdrops have already started to bloom.

I'll make sure to post photos when I get back!

Take a photo of a Boston Cream Pie if you see one!

And yes, Diageo is correct. I believe the redirector redirected me to Cube, (my original target anyway) but this being a different matter to the other two separate incidents. Its...like...unbelievably frustrating and a double whammie.

I had the coolest role ever, and apparently Diageo has it now, so throw some protection his way.

My understanding of it:

- ReZ used epic ability on Cube.

- Someone redirected ReZ to Cube - unsure as to whether the "epic ability" involved protecting, or the redirector forced ReZ to use protect.

- Someone else targeted ReZ and changed his abilities to "boring sideline player!.

If the power did involve protection I don't think ReZ would be having as much as something to complain about.

I did nothing last night by the way.

I had the coolest role ever, and apparently Diageo has it now, so throw some protection his way.

I dont know if im being dense but what makes you think this?

Plenty happened to me too. However, ultimately I ended up being Roleblocked when I was tied to my chair. So yeah, no luck last night.

I dont know if im being dense but what makes you think this?

I assume it's because Diageo knew what Rez's new power is, which suggests that Diageo either was the one who changed the power (unlikely that person would just openly admit it) or he also received information saying he had a new power. So yeah, it seems more likely that Diageo and Rez has swapped powers.

Oddly specific question :heh:

As for the killer, I know it isn't Dannyboy (and I think he wasn't the victim either :heh:). I know he targeted Yvonne, which also lends credence to what he said earlier, about thinking he's good.

As for the killer, I know it isn't Dannyboy (and I think he wasn't the victim either :heh:). I know he targeted Yvonne, which also lends credence to what he said earlier, about thinking he's good.

Yup, this is correct.

As for what happened to ReZ, I think I've got it all, but there's one thing I want to know for sure: It was the redirector that forced ReZ to protect his target, no? So we're dealing with a redirector who can force people to perform specific actions on the target of their choosing, yes?

Also, if there is indeed a power swapper who can swap powers every night, this is going to be one hell of a confusing game.

Sorry, I've got no information at all. I'll let you all know as soon as I have new information... :smile:

Oddly specific question :heh:

So Dannyboy was your target for last night?

I meant to ask if Dannyboy was your only target for last night.

Hahaha, all this secret swapping seems to fit with this cloak and dagger theme. I'm still quite confused on the ReZ thing, but does this mean ReZ's supposed epic one use power did, or did not, get used on somebody? Either by or not by him?