NIGHT ONE - Switching Priorities

NIGHT TWO - Old Friends

NIGHT THREE - Alliances

NIGHT FOUR - Best Friends Forever

NIGHT FIVE - How Random

NIGHT SIX - Best Laid Plans

NIGHT SEVEN - One Step Closer

Rules:

Day phases will be loosely 48 hours. The day may be extended if there is an on-going discussion.

You may not post PMs

Talking about the game at night is forbidden

Posting after death is forbidden (one post to say how you are sad to not be playing such an awesome game anymore is fine - but don't give anything away)

Night phases are 24 hours which I may extend as I see fit

Standard rules and such apply, PM me with any questions.

The bureau

22:38, location undisclosed

Agent 69 was hunched over his desk, stroking furiously.

"Curse these new biros!", he said aloud. His pen would not work and he needed to sign off on his paperwork before turning in for the night. Typically, his pen came to life as he was scratching the most vigorous and he ended up with blotches over his documents. He grabbed the tip-ex and erased the mistakes. He was rubbing one out when a woman entered his office.

"Agent 69, I want you" she demanded. Agent 69 spilt his tip-ex. She was a stunning woman and he's only human.

"What do you want me for exactly?"

"I want you on the floor. Right now." The woman spoke clearly and confidently. Agent 69 didn't need to be told twice. He stood up and walked around his desk to embrace her. He didn't know who she was but he was no fool.

Or maybe he was. He was found in his office the next day with a bullet-hole in his head and his trousers round his ankles.

Agent 69 has been murdered. He had the power of narrative innuendo.

Day One Starts Now

Let the no-lynching begin.

Players (16):

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

EEVILMURRAY

EddieColeslaw Tales

jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Yvonne

Zell

[i may not get to post all the roles as I am already late for work. You will get your role by the end of the day if I don't send them all in time. Curse the 1 minute waiting rule!]

Edited by The Peeps

Well, as we don't know much (if anything) about everyone yet. Vote: No Lynch

I have a great feeling about this! :D

Vote: No Lynch

(Also, when you want to tag me, make sure it's Dannyboy-the-Dane. There is another, albeit inactive user by the name of danny, and he's been tagged quite a number of times in my place.)

Wooop I love a good Peeps mafia game. Please don't kill me first night. I will cry lots.

Wooop I love a good Peeps mafia game. Please don't kill me first night. I will cry lots.

+1

Oh, and Vote: No Lynch

I'd say why, but then I'd have to kill you.

Wait, that's not a smart thing to say here, is it?

Votes:

No lynch/end phase etc(9): jayseven, Jimbob, Diageo, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Rummy, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, EddieColeslaw

Dannyboy-the-Dane(1): EEVILMURRAY

Majority is 9

Majority has been reached! Day One is over. Night 1 starts now.

SEND IN YOUR PMs

Night 1

Two agents went home while the rest were staying late at The Bureau. Another two agents did not leave their offices all night.

One agent switched the room numbers of two offices. Soon after, another agent went into both offices and swapped two files around. So when the third agent reached one of the offices he was lucky enough to get the exact file he wanted and switch that one for another.

One agent was on his way to his target. He was encouraged to do so by another agent though it was not necessary.

Agent 46 was surveying his target and making notes. The killer expertly crept up behind him without making a single noise. He stretched out a wire from his watch, looped it over Agent 46's throat and pulled hard.

Agent 46 has been killed. He was good. Zell is no longer in the game.

Players (15):

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Yvonne

Deceased (1):

@Zell

Majority is 8. Day 2 starts now.

So, two people chose to do nothing, while two didn't send in targets.

There was a lot of swapping going on, mostly aimed at two people.

And someone who can make someone target someone else chose the target that his target was already targeting.

Indeed, a lot of swapping going on. Luckily Peeps made it clear what the outcome is.

All I can say for now is that I have reason to trust Yvonne.

Indeed, a lot of swapping going on. Luckily Peeps made it clear what the outcome is.

All I can say for now is that I have reason to trust Yvonne.

Because you're both in the mafia together? :p