NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger Mafia: Sign Up Thread

We have 0 games on now so I'll start. Posting from work as I'll be back late. I'll flesh out this post when i get home.

I have 16 roles written and I will probably have that as the limit. I might add a couple more roles if people really want to play :p

This is a game of espionage and subterfuge. There is a foul air around the bureau and everyone can sense it. It seems that some people are not who they claim to be. Agents have been mysteriously killed or going missing on top secret missions. Information is being leaked from apparently the very top of the chain of command. Who can you trust when you're in the company of spies and assassins?

16 currently signed up:

Jayseven

EEVILMURRAY

Yvonne

Diageo

Cube

Jonnas

Dannyboy

Jimbob

mr-paul

ReZ

Rummy

Zell

EddieColeslaw

Aqui1a

DuD

Nintendohnut

Edited by The Peeps

Is this based on a comic called Cloak and Dagger? Will it be boring/confusing if I don't know anything about it?

I think it's about time I joined a mafia game again, and what better way to do that than with a Peeps game? :D Plus the title intrigues me very much.

Peeps is like the new Jonnas. I'd like to know more about the 'theme' in this, but even so, I'm in like a king.

Is this based on a comic called Cloak and Dagger? Will it be boring/confusing if I don't know anything about it?

It is not :p

It's a generic spy theme :p

Can i take part?

I've not played in a mafia before though, so i'm not sure how they work. I just saw how many people enjoyed the games in the awards thread, and fancied seeing what the fuss was aboot :)

I think I just started getting ideas during Nintendohnut's 007 mafia :p either during or coming up to it lol.

I've had this mafia planned for a while so I don't even remember. I usually get the idea and make the game but I let this one sit by so I could cultivate ideas for it.

So it's just inspired by the spy genre in general really.

@DuD yes you can :)

You said you didn't want to play mafia any more because you always get killed. ;)