NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

The meet will be on the

23rd30th June

Why? Because I just decided.

Edit: Considering how far Dannyboy is travelling...

Edited by Cube

If it's between the 23rd and the 30th, providing it doesn't matter to anyone else, I'd actually prefer the 30th, just because there's a greater probability I'll be done with my exams at that point.

The meet will be on the

23rd30th June

Why? Because I just decided.

Edit: Considering how far Dannyboy is travelling...

The Cube hath spoken! 23rd it is!

EDIT: Damn Ninja edits! The 30th! Let's get it done people. Go see your bosses and book it off, tell your kids you won't be home for the weekend, cos it's N-E meetup time wooo!

Edited by Rummy

Badly-timed quote?

No, you? Stop doing that!!

So yeah, I'm happy for this to be the 30th. Who's in out etcetc?

Date settled nice and early. I'm expecting an even better turn-out for this meet then!

No excuses people, you can't make other plans for this date :p we're first!

Ok cool I'm down for it.

I will be... jobless and shit at that point.

So it's all good.

Now I just hope I am done with my exams at that point. :heh: I can't imagine I won't be, but I won't know for sure until much later.

Anyway, I am so looking forward to this! :D I didn't imagine I'd get a chance to come to the N-E Meet again so soon!

Confirmed

Cube

The Peeps

Rummy

Wesley

Dannyboy-the-Dane

ReZourceman

Goafer

Retro_Link

Perhaps...

Fused King

Fleenuh

Traitor

jayseven

Preliminary Hotel Peeps

Goafer

ReZourceman

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Jimbob

The Peeps

Edited by Cube

I am interested, but I'll sort of lurk in the shadows of this thread for the time being.

Thing is, I've never been to Great-Britain and people tell me you lot all speak in a different tongue and go around throwing cheese at windows and stuff.

I am interested, but I'll sort of lurk in the shadows of this thread for the time being.

Thing is, I've never been to Great-Britain and people tell me you lot all speak in a different tongue and go around throwing cheese at windows and stuff.

We have a range of accents, but with us lot it should be fine.

Although brining your own cheese for throwing at windows is mandatory. If you don't have any in your luggage you get deported.

Well if I end up going we can throw them off by using our Dutch skills! =D

Anyway I think Jim and I go on the "Perhaps" list for now. It'll all depend on my job (if I have one) and the money we have available to us heh. Would love to go though of course!

Put me down for hotel sharing again if there's room :D

As long as ReZ brings Balderdash again :laughing:

If theres room. Pfffft. Insta guarantee.

And yes, Balderdash will indeed be in attendance.

Put me down for hotel sharing again if there's room :D

As long as ReZ brings Balderdash again :laughing:

Balderdash best be there, the fez commands it.

Put me down for definite on both attendance and hotel sharing. Time to start prep for the Friday night accomodation.

Sooooooo @flameboy and I have been talking and neither have us have attended an N-E meet before. I have to sort out getting time off work as my shifts fall on that weekend and flameboy is a little bit up in the air in regards to his move to Canada (boooo :p) butttt...

Basically were both in! Count us in as Yes and I have already contacted Mr @ReZourceman regarding us both wanting to try and stay in same hotel/hostal/brothel/wherever as the gang.

:D

Considering you were told about a month before the actual meet that you'd have to be working and then proceeded to tell everyone on here repeatedly about it and how you were risking your job to go to that meet, I dont think you can really complain.

Agreed @Jimbob he speaks the truth!

I will be attending this year, unlike last year where I contracted a severe case of lethargy.

If I don't fuck things up immensely, I'm due in Japan around September so it'd be good to see you somewhat arousing fellows one more time.

EDIT: Aww, calling Jay a traitor seems too harsh. He can't help if he's going to be upside down in time for the meet, I'm sure we've all had our gravity defying moments..

Wait J7 isn't going?

:(

Okay put me on the Maybe list.

I'm concerned about the lack of response from @The Bard too.. I was looking forward to being asked if I didn't mind having a pinch of my rolling baccy taken only to find out I no longer use the stuff

This is bullshit.

I'm going because I saw the video of last year's meet and it looked awesome.

If all of those people aren't there then I want my money back.

Of course The Bard is coming. He has to. I'll be there, too. You know, just I case nothing is planned and we have to work it out on the fly.

As mentioned, we will need to arrange a suitable back-up plan if the weather isn't all that great.