NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

Are people heading out on Friday night? I might be looking for plans and I have my going out gear with me!

Text me if you are...

I've dropped a text over Charlie, if you are up for a drink or two give us a bell.

Same for anyone else up for Friday night (if you are around that night (or day)), my number is (hidden)

Send me a message, i'll forward it to you. @Mike1988uk, little stupid of me.

Edited by Jimbob

@Jimbob Since this is a public forum I would advice taking your mobile number off... Send it to ppl going in a PM.

Unless you want potentially endless spam sent to your phone since anyone from the world wide web can look at this thread.

Edited by Mike1988uk

Right, amended my post. Cheers Mike, a little dull of me indeed.

I'm just about set, everything i need for the weekend is ready. Just need to pack it all, charge one or two things and i'm sorted. Now then, where did i leave my tickets.

Who was it who put a forum member's number on craigslist and said they were giving away PS3 (or something) - all they had to do was ring the number and sing Never Gonna Give You Up and the best one won?

Who was it who put a forum member's number on craigslist and said they were giving away PS3 (or something) - all they had to do was ring the number and sing Never Gonna Give You Up and the best one won?

I think it was @bluey who put @ReZourceman's number on there. He might still have the recordings.

So word on the street is there will be a DA meet happening at the same time. If it's not them fooling around then I think they've got like 600 people saying they'll be going. Hyde Park gonna be busy.

Weather is set to be nice from 10am onwards, some rain first thing subsiding by 10am. I say outside is the plan.

Hope you guys have fun and that it doesn't rain. Would be a shame if it did again this year.

I kinda want to have a meet-up in a theme park at some point.

Mostly because I'd like to go to a theme park soon, but I think having people to meet up with would be an extra incentive to finally go (for Jim at least, I'm game for a theme park any day!).

Hope you guys have fun and that it doesn't rain. Would be a shame if it did again this year.

I kinda want to have a meet-up in a theme park at some point.

Mostly because I'd like to go to a theme park soon, but I think having people to meet up with would be an extra incentive to finally go (for Jim at least, I'm game for a theme park any day!).

YES! I'd like this too. @Eddage tried to arrange one in the past, and I think there have been small Theme Park meets, but we should do a big one.

I love rollercoasters but I'm yet to go to Thorpe Park! But Alton Towers/Chessington would be great too.

I'd also like a Go-Karting meet.

I haven't been to any yet in the UK, but seems Thorpe Park is closest for me. Though my problem would be getting time off from work. It's a bit of a pain to arrange and my days are very limited. =(

I haven't been to any yet in the UK, but seems Thorpe Park is closest for me. Though my problem would be getting time off from work. It's a bit of a pain to arrange and my days are very limited. =(

Seeing you're in Bournemouth there is always Paulton's Park in the New Forest...

But yeah, that's really for kids, so Thorpe Park is prob nearest. Or Legoland! Lots of 2 for 1 deals on those ones.

Seeing you're in Bournemouth there is always Paulton's Park in the New Forest...

But yeah, that's really for kids, so Thorpe Park is prob nearest. Or Legoland! Lots of 2 for 1 deals on those ones.

Paulton's Park! Fuck, I think that was the awesome place I went to a few times when I was little. Great adventure playground! And they had an AMAZING mat slide ftw!!! :D

*ahhh to be young again!... so easily pleased! :p*

Paulton's Park! Fuck, I think that was the awesome place I went to a few times when I was little. Great adventure playground! And they had an AMAZING mat slide ftw!!! :D

It was pretty awesome! Yeah the mat slide was great, also had some go-karts too! Haven't been for about 10 years, but they've got Peppa Pig World there now haha, think they may have some new thrill rides as before all they really had was one small roller coaster and a log flume!

And I'll never forget the waxwork gypsy exhibition they had, bloody weird!

It was pretty awesome! Yeah the mat slide was great, also had some go-karts too! Haven't been for about 10 years, but they've got Peppa Pig World there now haha, think they may have some new thrill rides as before all they really had was one small roller coaster and a log flume!
Yes, as I remember it, the little roller coaster, mat slide and go-kart track were all pretty next to each other in a bit of a woodland area; great fun! :D

*gotta find a picture of this now*

Just Googled it, ahh memories!

Think this was the mat slide as it was when I was little... EPIC!

paultons-rock-climbing-slide.jpg

Tbh the number I put up is a slight write-off anyway, so I'm not fussed about people having/seeing it, I only really use it for work anyhow. In fact, here it is again for anyone who needs it on Saturday - 07763 960 933! Definitely won't be making it uptown tomorrow, but will be endeavouring for a nice and early arrival on Saturday(which I'll fail at, because I'm generally quite late to everything).

I think it was @bluey who put @ReZourceman's number on there. He might still have the recordings.

Heh! I

A) Used to live in Romsey where Paulton's Park is.

B) Actually was going to be going on Friday with Claire, but we have changed plans now.

Molly and I are probably not going to make it; I need to delicately construct the next movement of symphony that is my life - and Molly and I also need to sort out where we're going to live.

But the meet would be a perfect place to sort things out, Daft!

You put that many brilliant minds together and they're bound to come up with some great ideas.

Damn, down 4 great members. Should be an epic meet though still.

Believe me, you are in that 4 great members list. It's a shame you guys can't make it.

Just a reminder, those attending i'm doing a special 3DS game. Add my code, it's on the left under my name. Message me if done.

Edited by Jimbob