NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

Flink could just go without you. :p

You'd feel so bad for him when you get home from work and he complains about how he's been so lonely all day.

And then the pictures from the meet would be posted on Facebook.

Just to say that Jim and I will not be coming to the meet this year. It appears I am working that Saturday (first Saturday I will actually be working and of course it's on that day heh), so we cannot make an appearance. Sorry!

vader.jpg

Sorry guys!

If I didn't go for this job, I wouldn't even have had the money to come anyway heh.

Also we need a break from London, it is getting a bit boring. =P

N-Europe Meet August 2012 - Cardiff.

I'm up for that (as well). I practically live here as it is.

Well, August is a bit soon. We can always try another one Octoberish.

Well, August is a bit soon. We can always try another one Octoberish.

Of course, hopefully we can get one going for around that time. Would be great for members to visit the great capital of Wales, i know of a few good areas (indoor and outdoor) where it can be held.

N-Europe Meet August 2012 - Cardiff.

I've been saying we should hold a Welsh meet for over two years now, and you go and do it 2 months after I leave.

I've been saying we should hold a Welsh meet for over two years now, and you go and do it 2 months after I leave.

To be fair, the trip from North Wales to Cardiff is a nightmare. It's probably easier from wherever you are now.

To be fair, the trip from North Wales to Cardiff is a nightmare. It's probably easier from wherever you are now.

It's 2 and a half hours from Aber, 3 and a half from (near) Sheffield.

Everytime we've tried to organise one, the interest seems to fizzle out.

Flink could just go without you. :p

You'd feel so bad for him when you get home from work and he complains about how he's been so lonely all day.

And then the pictures from the meet would be posted on Facebook.

Haha. :P

Yeah, it doesn't really work out this year unfortunately. I'll probably take the time to go back to Wales at some point to see the family, as I've only seen them for a day since Christmas.

Last year's meet was great fun, loved it. I'll be checking the pictures and looking at this thread to see what's going on. I hope the weather turns out good, because it did interrupt things a tiny bit last year. Might be time to get firm plans in place? The meet is growing and I'm not sure if it can be blagged anymore. :laughing:

Also, @Cube, Cardiff meet sounds awesome. I'd be so up for that.

Also we need a break from London, it is getting a bit boring. =P

I'm sorry, what?

It's boring because y'all keep doing the same thing! :heh:

Have one in Bournemouth where Flink and Eenuh live, we can go to the beach and have a BBQ!

I'm sorry, what?

It's boring because y'all keep doing the same thing! :heh:

You will have to wait a while before we can go and buy everything in Forbidden Planet, again.

You will have to wait a while before we can go and buy everything in Forbidden Planet, again.

It's fine, I have Daft for that :p