NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

Any chance we could get an idea of the cost of various options first??

I havn't looked at all, but realistically it will be between £20 - £40 probably. I will try and find the cheapest thing whilst maintaining an easy location, and most importantly the most room for so many of us, because massive epic orgy action will be win, epic board games/balderdash/penis drawing has potential to be HILARIOUS with so many, and of course epic talking, joking amazing win. I want your body so badly Retro that I will ensure you are able to come, even subbing money for youz. I got your back, call it moderator fee for putting up with me all these years? :p

- ReZourceman

- Dannyboy-The-Dane SGOH

- Retro_Link

lol,

But seriously, you think you might look into this Hotel appartment idea?

I'm probably in the minority when I say I'd actually rather pay a little more and it be nice, than the cheapest options (but that's just me and I'm not a huge fan of the hostel get-up, but would give it a look).

Yeah, I don't want a dive or anything like that. Where we stayed last time was quite basic, but it was fairly comfortable and clean.

At least until the incident.

What were you in/Where did you stay at last time?

*I'm a bit of a clean freak, so yeah, good to here you look for that too!*

Yeah, I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra to get a nice room as well. Of course, some cheap hostels are actually nice, and some crappy ones are more expensive, so it can be a bit of a gamble sometimes. :heh:

Yeah, cleanliness and tidiness are really the things that matter, I'd say. We don't need anything fancy, just acceptable standards.

Ditto for accomodation for the Saturday.

Yeah, I don't want a dive or anything like that. Where we stayed last time was quite basic, but it was fairly comfortable and clean.

At least until the incident.

Umm, yeah. Remind me NOT to get drunk and eat a McDonalds, apologies!!.

Edited by Jimbob

The way it's going, we'd probably end up booking out 1/2 a hostel to accomodate us all. Such great numbers all wishing to stay the night. I would recommend the place i use on the Friday, but the breakfast isn't anything. And the showers are crap. By crap, i mean crap as in they didn't work past a trickle.

I've just found out I've got Wimbledon tickets for the 28th and going to go again on the 29th... May as well stay an extra couple of nights to come along to the Meet too. Staying at my brothers so not much extra cost!

Heads up to anyone coming on the Friday, if you need accomodation for that night give me a bell and i can sort something out. Reasonable price near Hyde Park as well, not much of the breakfast though. But you don't really need that, as there are plenty of places open to get something decent to eat.

By the way, what time are people on getting there on the Saturday and leaving on the Sunday?

I'll be living in London, so I'll stroll in when the cool people arrive, unlike the last two years when I've gotten up at 5:30 in the morning to catch a train down.

By the way, what time are people on getting there on the Saturday and leaving on the Sunday?

I'll be there on the Friday, so as early as possible. Probably 9 or 10am. Leaving to go home around 2:30pm onwards

This is a good question actually, I'll be coming from southeast so takes me about an hour or so to get there, if we start setting meeting times I'll try and make sure I arrive early and stuff. Though I say that about everything and am usually very late. Might take the day off friday to get myself nicely rested up! (any excuse really :D)

Ticket prices are coming down on Trainline, for anyone still requiring transport to London.

Ticket prices are coming down on Trainline, for anyone still requiring transport to London.

I paid £13.40 my train from Glasgow to London!

Return journey is looking to be around £30 on either the Saturday or Sunday night which is pretty damn good too.

---

Are people planning on a big pub/club night on the Saturday because if so I'll stick around, if not, I'll get a train home on the Saturday.

Return journey is looking to be around £30 on either the Saturday or Sunday night which is pretty damn good too.

---

Are people planning on a big pub/club night on the Saturday because if so I'll stick around, if not, I'll get a train home on the Saturday.

Good prices that, can't argue with it

We usually go to a Sam Smiths upon the evening, decently priced pub near Trafalga i think (can't recall exact location). The more, the merrier i say.

---

£13.40?! Probably cost me more than that to go just outside of bloody london! Mental.

As for pubs/evening I don't know what I'm doing but I won't have to head off early this year, if we end up at the place I mentioned due to rain it's a sam smiths and we could stay there, depends where everyone's accomodation ends up though really.

The prices are exactly that from Manchester.

The prices are exactly that from Manchester.

I've never seen it so cheap before. I do get in at 23:40 but that isn't really much of an issue for me. I can only guess its a combination of being a late train and being a Wednesday night?

I was expecting the train to be around £80 return like it normally is.