NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

Guuuys. I didn't realise this was tomorrow. I can't really make it, but I can offer you an attractive idea.

I'm working the night shift at Namco. It's just by the London Eye. It's open until midnight. If you come, I will give you a free bag of tokens worth £50. I'll work some magic. And then you can bumper cars/bowl/video gamez all you want.

Lemme know if anyone feels up to coming so I can prepare something..!

Edit: PM me if it sounds like something you wanna do and I'll throw some details at you.

Guuuys. I didn't realise this was tomorrow. I can't really make it, but I can offer you an attractive idea.

I'm working the night shift at Namco. It's just by the London Eye. It's open until midnight. If you come, I will give you a free bag of tokens worth £50. I'll work some magic. And then you can bumper cars/bowl/video gamez all you want.

Lemme know if anyone feels up to coming so I can prepare something..!

Edit: PM me if it sounds like something you wanna do and I'll throw some details at you.

That...that is possibly kind of awesome.

That is indeed, possibly kind of awesome.

What happened to GAMEz? Namco sounds fun though.

Also, everyone; get my number/ 07769 217203

I moved to London! And as such had to leave my last job (which I actually quite liked) and am currently stuck working at Namco (which I really, really can't stand).

I should probably come to N-E more often, familiar strangers on the internet not knowing what's going on in my life is weird :(

But yeah someone should totally PM me and I'll give you details of the location and other cool stuffs.

I'll take your job at Namco if you don't want it :p although what is it you do there exactly?

That does sound awesome and we'll probably take you up on your awesome offer at some point!

Awesome indeed

I'm pretty drunk right now. Getting it out of the system now to save goafers clothes tomorrow. Bagsie bottom bunk btw

That does sound awesome, Dyson.

Tomorrow, @Rummy your plan number 2 sounds good to me. I think pub then Dyson then pub then bikini party?

Namco Station I imagine, there's one in the Trafford Centre. It's an arcade.

It's an arcade on the South Bank near Waterloo and the London Eye.

Sad that I can't make it, fell on a weekend i'm in Southampton rather than London!

Have a good time guys!

Yrah i'll be heading to hyde park, fuck the pub unless it's literally pouring.

I expect to get there around half 12ish. Don't all go running off.

So yeah, totally running late, just got out the shower gonna leave soonish hoping to be there by 12 if not sooner.

Everyone is late, but me, Danny and goafer. Waiting at Paddington for rez

So... Is anyone at Hyde Park yet?

I think I'm in the same place as last year. It's a small round cluster of trees.

I'm also running late / still in bed being lazy. Probably be 12:30-1 by the time I get there if not a bit later.

@Cube, ill head to Hyde park should be there in an hour just got on the train

Well, I was late cos I was prepping my camera for pictures etc, and now I've left the bloody thing at home :(

Awesome indeed

I'm pretty drunk right now. Getting it out of the system now to save goafers clothes tomorrow. Bagsie bottom bunk btw

Either you are in some cheating you body or that's the dumbest idea ever....surely you have just woken up hungover?!

Guys did you know that Hyde park is like really big

Look for a load of deck chairs by the lake pond thing, there's a cafe place with some boats near it. Then look for a Mass Effect jacket.

Are we not at the cock pit?

Yes, if you follow the map to there you should be where I described.

I hope.